+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Sharif - Musician, Arlington, VA

Just because he has a shirt with cherries on it doesn't mean he's gay. Don't forget he's a model, and probably has been exposed to a little more edgier type clothing.....I wish he were gay, but all signs point to straight. Wish we had a little more Sharif last night, didn't really get to know him, but I think Jackie's going to keep him around for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Wish we had a little more Sharif last night, didn't really get to know him, but I think Jackie's going to keep him around for awhile.
    I agree with Lotuslander and hope that Jackie keeps Sharif around for awhile so that we can see more of this fine male specimen.

Hot! Jackie was all over Luciano but he's just mmm good!

Sharif, gay or straight, you are b-e-a-utiful.
    He's a musician, he has fashion sense, he seems nice and look at that smile!
    Last edited by Silverstar; 03-13-2004 at 04:34 PM. Reason: typo alert!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Hot! Jackie was all over Luciano but he's just mmm good!

Sharif, gay or straight, you are b-e-a-utiful.
    He's a musician, he has fashion sense, he seems nice and look at that smile!

Oh yea. Gotta love that million dollar smile!!

gonna check some more out.
    http://www.sharifmusic.com

FORT Newbie
    OMG this guy is hot!! What's up with all the other guys? They all seem so "average joe" compared to this hunk. maybe he'll sing for us in the future. i saw him with a guitar in one interview. let's hope jackie keeps him around for a while. if she doesn't, maybe she's the gay one.

Sharif at Hot Tuna on Friday

Hey Bella: Did you go check out Sharif at Hot Tuna on Friday night? It was a blast. I love watching Sharif move on stage. And there were lots of groupies there (male and female!)
    Sharif Rocks. www.sharifmusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by fishface
    OMG this guy is hot!! What's up with all the other guys? They all seem so "average joe" compared to this hunk. maybe he'll sing for us in the future. i saw him with a guitar in one interview. let's hope jackie keeps him around for a while. if she doesn't, maybe she's the gay one.
    There is no doubt Sharif is hot...and I think he'll be around for a very long time! He is, in my opinion, the most composed of all the guys...I'm still thinking he's straight! And what a way to promote your band!

But Bill, Eddie and Luciano (my top picks - FOR ME!!!) are all gorgeous!

dave

Sharif's CD

Have you guys seen Sharif's CD on Amazon.com? There are some mp3s from his new CD on there too. Check it out:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...499703-2988931

"Kiss the Moon" was released a couple of years ago. His new CD "Surrogate Lovers" will be out in April.
    Sharif Rocks. www.sharifmusic.com

Sharif's Song for Jackie!!

Quote Originally Posted by surfside
    Have you guys seen Sharif's CD on Amazon.com? There are some mp3s from his new CD on there too. Check it out:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...499703-2988931

"Kiss the Moon" was released a couple of years ago. His new CD "Surrogate Lovers" will be out in April.
    Yea, his first CD rocks. I already bought it off Amazon (I'm just a little obsessed ) Anways, there are some songs from Sharif's new CD on his website, including a song called "Simple Ways (Jackie's Song)" It must be about the Jackie on the show, right? Except he sings about Miami. I don't know. Regardless, it's a great song. Maybe we can hear it on the show.

Yeah, I think that song is about a girl in Miami. It's a great song. Did you notice the shot on Friday where he has a guitar in his hand? I hope we get to hear him sing! If Jackie is smart, she'll keep Sharif around for awhile.

+ Reply to Thread