+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Sharif - Musician, Arlington, VA

Damn that sucks! He's HOT! I'm sooo hoping he is gay, but I think he's straight.. *sigh*
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Ahhh I see, I'll come by and visit him once in awhile in ShariFans land then.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hmmm,,, i thought gay people would be in a band. I say he is straight
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie
    sharif has that gay but acting straight persona going on...he seems to be trying hard to act straight...

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Oops. I meant I don't think gay people would be in a band... but he wears pink* his site*... lol i do't now
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Hmmm. Hard to tell on this one just yet. He didn't do much talking, seems kinda laid back. Maybe he thinks he can win Jackie with his good looks. Or maybe he just doesn't know what to say if he's gay. I've still got my eyes on him though, so let's hope he's straight. I'll just go back to his site and drool a little more. www.sharifmusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by princess32
    Hmmm. Hard to tell on this one just yet. He didn't do much talking, seems kinda laid back. Maybe he thinks he can win Jackie with his good looks. Or maybe he just doesn't know what to say if he's gay. I've still got my eyes on him though, so let's hope he's straight. I'll just go back to his site and drool a little more. www.sharifmusic.com
    Yeah, Sharif seems pretty laid back and maybe even a little shy. That just makes him even more appealing to me.

Did you guys see the shot of him with the guitar in his hand? I hope we get to hear him sing on the show!
    Sharif Rocks. www.sharifmusic.com

Sharif...WOW! What a good looking str8 guy! Since he's a model/actor, he's in this for the exposure. He's totally str8! The only thing gay about him is that he probably has gay friends or a gay brother.

dave

Quote Originally Posted by surfside
    Yeah, Sharif seems pretty laid back and maybe even a little shy. That just makes him even more appealing to me.

Did you guys see the shot of him with the guitar in his hand? I hope we get to hear him sing on the show!

Yea, that would be awesome. He doesn't seem to do any tours out here (chicago) so hopefully we can all see him sing on tv. I'm guessing since he had a guitar in that one interview, he'll do some singing for us. And how could Jackie resist that? She's one lucky girl. I wish shairf would try to win my heart.

oh i thought the guys in the beautiful video were meh......if you want to see some hot boy on boy action...watch queer as folk....now that's hott

shariff.....man i don't know about him....it could go either way......but those cherries on the shirt ain't helping his case much......but he has such a cute smile....it makes me melt

+ Reply to Thread