+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharif - Musician, Arlington, VA

surfside
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella61370
    I've heard you all play a couple of times at Hot Tuna.
    I've seen Sharif at Hot Tuna in Virginia Beach too!!! What a small world. He's got an amazing stage presence. I think he's playing there this Friday night, right after the show's first episode. That should be lots of fun!

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surfside
    I've seen Sharif at Hot Tuna in Virginia Beach too!!! What a small world. He's got an amazing stage presence. I think he's playing there this Friday night, right after the show's first episode. That should be lots of fun!
    Check for groupies (male or female) and report back

Quote Originally Posted by Bella61370

I think I am in love with you via the FORT.....is that crazy???
    Shoot....I hope I haven't/didn't offend you. Sometimes I get crazy with the cheeze-whiz, so to speak, and I type before thinking.
    ANYWAY......straight/gay...it will be fun to predict and see what unfolds.
    You are right, you can't tell kaa-kaa from a pic, so......this will be fun. Can't wait to hear your analysis.
    Again, lo siento
    EEP! A girl in love with me.. *runs*

Well, I hope to catch the show, I'm a pretty busy boy.. but the premise is interesting.. It's too bad we wont get to see some boy on boy action..

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    EEP! A girl in love with me.. *runs*

Well, I hope to catch the show, I'm a pretty busy boy.. but the premise is interesting.. It's too bad we wont get to see some boy on boy action..
    re boy on boy action = yes, too bad - I felt that even Bravo's same sex kiss at the end of BMB was pretty weak. I would love to see a network with the nerve to do that (especially since it seems like half the female sitcom stars are making out with eachother nowadays) Unfortunately, the most we can hope for in this series is some hot gay boys kissing a straight girl (which is far from revolutionary or hot, IMO!)

and just to stay on topic, I still feel that Sharif is gay and fiiiiine!

Wow... just judging on looks I'd say straight, although I would still be willing to go on a date with him just to be *sure* he isn't questioning himself LOL... wow, total stud! *lick*
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    Wow... just judging on looks I'd say straight, although I would still be willing to go on a date with him just to be *sure* he isn't questioning himself LOL... wow, total stud! *lick*
    How funny! For that, I think Gizmo82 deserves a date with Sharif!
    Sharif Rocks. www.sharifmusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I'll have to see how he acts on the show to decide whether he's gay or not.
    I agree with you. My gadar is pretty fair but I wouldn't even presume to try and guess just by looking at a picture. I need to see the real live breathing person.
    Reality TV is taking over my life...but I love every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RealTVer
    I agree with you. My gadar is pretty fair but I wouldn't even presume to try and guess just by looking at a picture. I need to see the real live breathing person.
    Hey RealTVer, I noticed that you location says "Northern Virginia." Have you ever heard Sharif play up there? He's playing at Ireland's Four Courts in Arlington this Sunday (March 14) as well as St. Paddy's Day. If you live near there you might want to go check him out -- then you can see the real live breathing (and singing, guitar-strumming) person.

You can look for more of Sharif's gig's in Northern Virginia on his website,
    http://www.sharifmusic.com/
    Sharif Rocks. www.sharifmusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by surfside
    How funny! For that, I think Gizmo82 deserves a date with Sharif!
    I agree!!!!! lol If he *DOES* turn out to be gay, and gets pretty far in the show, I'm sure he will do press and stuff in different cities, and I'll do my BEST to make sure that I happen to bump into him! lol Chicago only has *so* many gay bars, so it's pretty easy to run into the people that are stopping in.. Met the Boy meets Boy boys, and the Queer eye queers... Next stop, Sharif!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Lovely bones, if you thought George Michael was straight, your gaydar is in serious, profound trouble!
    Ok well I've only heard like two of his songs...
    Freedom was my favorite, but it came out when I was like little, so I didn't know at the time what gay was, I just thought Linda Evangelista was the bomb and watched the music video (yes at six I knew who Linda was)...I know now of course that he's gay. and of course relistening to Freedom and taking a new perspective

+ Reply to Thread