+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharif - Musician, Arlington, VA

he plays here locally.....

Sharif plays in my city A LOT........it's actually quite hilarious to hear him sing Eminem's tunes. They are not really musically awesome, but entertaining none-the-less.....
    I don't think he is gay and I seem to have VERY good GAYDAR.....definitely cute, but VERY self-absorbed.
    I can't write much more because I am suffering from some kind of condition due to the loss of the Bachelorette board!!!!!
    I know you made and mistake, John, but I miss it SOOOOOO much!!!!
    All we need is love. Love is all we need!

Seems like we have The Real Sharif in the house and people who've actually seen him! This is going to be more fun than I thought!

I think that condition is known as the post traumatic syndrome I'm not a Bachelorette board poster but god I know how I would feel if the Apprentice or Survivor board got accidentally deleted!
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

thanks honey pie

Quote Originally Posted by Bella61370
    Sharif plays in my city A LOT........it's actually quite hilarious to hear him sing Eminem's tunes. They are not really musically awesome, but entertaining none-the-less.....
    I don't think he is gay and I seem to have VERY good GAYDAR.....definitely cute, but VERY self-absorbed.
    I can't write much more because I am suffering from some kind of condition due to the loss of the Bachelorette board!!!!!
    I know you made and mistake, John, but I miss it SOOOOOO much!!!!
    So, you think I'm cute, but VERY self absorbed, eh? ok. A compliment coupled with an insult. I can handle that. What's you're name? I'll dedicate Eminem to you next time I play. maybe.

I think he's a handsome guy, great teeth.

A tad high on the forehead, but he may be hitting that stage in life where the hair starts to pull its forces back to regroup.

I can't picture him singing Eminem, though. Of course, I can't picture Eminem himself singing his own songs, so that's no surprise.

Since the real Sharif seems to be here (although I make no attempt or claim of his reality or not), and is under contract to keep his mouth shut, I hope he'll be able to handle the negative (with whatever positive comes along) in good stride. After all, it's what we do here, and we don't make exceptions for contestants who "out" themselves, so to speak, on our site.

To my Sharif!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sharif
    So, you think I'm cute, but VERY self absorbed, eh? ok. A compliment coupled with an insult. I can handle that. What's you're name? I'll dedicate Eminem to you next time I play. maybe.
    WOW.....what a quick response. I didn't think you would even READ this board!!!
    I shouldn't say that you ARE self-absorbed.....because I don't know you, in the biblical sense or other.....wow, I am really feeling like a fool. I think I just stuck the proverbial foot in my mouth!
    Anyway....I really like your stage presence. Your website sums you up well....and I like your choice of songs, soooo there are a few compliments for my insult (which I am now profusely apologetic for!!!!)
    Oh.....there is NO WAY I THINK you are gay....I said that in my post. Isn't that a compliment, too??????
    I've heard you all play a couple of times at Hot Tuna. It's very entertaining and good. You have quite the fan club, which is always amusing to watch.
    I hope to see you play again soon.....you should always dedicate Eminem to Isabella. She would appreciate it most!!!
    Aren't you "friends" with Jeff from Venus Taxi??
    All we need is love. Love is all we need!

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Gay. And hot.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    Gay. And hot.
    Hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDirrty
    Hell yeah!
    I think he's definitely the hottest from these photos so far. And a musician? I think he's gonna be my favorite....

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    I think he's definitely the hottest from these photos so far. And a musician? I think he's gonna be my favorite....
    I agree, he is the best looking...

OMG *nice* PICTURES!!!
    Wherever did you find them?
    I dig this guy but I think he's definitely gay.

+ Reply to Thread