+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Sharif - Musician, Arlington, VA

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Wouldn't the information a few posts up about his dating past be considered a spoiler?
    I don't think so, he said he dated an actress on the show last night, just didn't give her name.

Snipes...Wesley Snipes. BlushOnTehCheek's Avatar
    Schuyler Fisk is one ugly girl.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    I don't think so, he said he dated an actress on the show last night, just didn't give her name.
    Yea, maybe he was lying and really dated some actor.

Sharif is an absolute doll. I just loved listening to him sing on Friday's episode!

FORT Newbie
    Sharif is a really handsome guy, but I have little doubt that he's straight. (Which sucks, because he would have made a very nice addition to the gay student body.) I suppose that he could be bisexual... But whatever he is, I think he favors women.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverCashew
    Sharif is a really handsome guy, but I have little doubt that he's straight. (Which sucks, because he would have made a very nice addition to the gay student body.) I suppose that he could be bisexual... But whatever he is, I think he favors women.
    I hope you're right. God I hope you're right. Even if he's bi, I'd be willing to share him with a man if he'll give me some action

Quote Originally Posted by princess32
    Even if he's bi, I'd be willing to share him with a man if he'll give me some action
    Princess, you are naughty!
    Sharif Rocks. www.sharifmusic.com

Sharif in Virginia Beach

Check it out...I saw Sharif and his band last night at Hot Tuna in Virginia Beach and he was wearing the cherries shirt!

[image removed because it spawns popups]
    Last edited by John; 04-03-2004 at 12:47 PM.
    Sharif Rocks. www.sharifmusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by surfside
    Check it out...I saw Sharif and his band last night at Hot Tuna in Virginia Beach and he was wearing the cherries shirt!

[image removed because it spawns popups]
    Hey surfside. How was the show? Is Sharif as cute in person as he is on the show? Can you put that pic back up? It looks like it was taken down because of popups before I got to see it.

Thanks!

Sorry about the pop-ups! I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste the picture from my computer (I thought I needed an internet address) so I posted the picture to a MSN site and then pasted it from there. Guess that caused pop-ups. Let me see if I can just copy and paste directly from my computer...

Okay, I think I figured out how to upload the picture as an attachment. Here's Sharif playing in Virginia Beach on Friday night (April 2nd). He's great to watch in person. He's very sexy,has an amazing stage presence and a great voice. His band played a mixture of covers (Pearl Jam, Sublime, Violent Femmes, Ryan Adams, etc.) and originals. His original tunes are pretty catchy! You can listen to some of them in the downloads section of his website (www.sharifmusic.com).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by surfside; 04-04-2004 at 08:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread