+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Sharif - Musician, Arlington, VA

OK America, according to the Fox poll...

Last week, 51% thought Sharif was gay and 49% thought he was straight, this week, 54% think he's gay and 46% think he's straight!

He was doing pretty well, but he's slipping!!! Is that because he he's been to close to lip gloss or lube???

dave

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by becky84
    I caught one of Sharif's shows in Arlington last night. He played a bunch of songs with a band at the Clarendon Ballroom. Then he left with some blond girl, so he's presumably straight. Then again, maybe it was just a friend. I didn't see any lip action, but he seemed pretty interested in her. I'll try to catch another show soon and report back.
    OMG!! He's cheating on all of us already!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    OMG!! He's cheating on all of us already!
    I can't belive Sharif is cheating on us!

Oh well, I still love him! I can't wait for tomorrow night's episode. Looks like we might finally get to see some more of this hottie! (Assuming the other guys in the house don't kill him first...)
    Sharif Rocks. www.sharifmusic.com

FORT Newbie
    OMG!! Sharif is gorgeous!! I thought he was beautiful before, but after hearing him sing to Jackie, WOW! I was melting, I can't imagine how she felt. Lucky girl. The song he sang tonight is actually up on his website for a Free Download. It's called "Stay," and it's gorgeous.

Just go to www.sharifmusic.com and you can get it for free. neato. There's also another song up there called "Simple Ways (Jackie's Song)." I'm thinkin Sharif may have been our big winner here.
    Last edited by fishface; 03-27-2004 at 04:15 AM.

It was odd the way he was REALLY complimentary of Jackie one moment in interview, and then basically turned around and stated that he was sure that he wasn't going to feel anything for her. Why did they even air that? It's either the biggest gay fake-out they've let through, or it's blatant. Sure, it's probably true that ALL of the guys--even the straight ones--probably care more about the money than her. Even if the straight guys thought they were signing up for a dating show, it's just too much money to be casual about (although even in "honesty" confessional mode, alot of guys would cling to a kind of "I can have the girl AND the money attitude just on principal). But to completely dismiss the possibility of any feelings out of hand, especially after you've praised the heck out of the girl? WTF?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    It was odd the way he was REALLY complimentary of Jackie one moment in interview, and then basically turned around and stated that he was sure that he wasn't going to feel anything for her. Why did they even air that? It's either the biggest gay fake-out they've let through, or it's blatant. WTF?
    I actually noticed the same thing, and fortunately have the show on tape (yea, I'm a little obsessed) Anyway, the tone and pitch of his voice changes completely between the praising and talking about the money. Also, you can't see him when he's praising Jackie, then they cut to his face when he's talking about money. I suspect FOX did a little bit of editing in that interview, because it was just too weird. But hey, we gotta expect that in these reality shows, right. Nothing's really real.

Sharif...

Last week, 51% thought Sharif was gay and 49% thought he was straight.

This week, 54% think he's gay and 46% think he's straight.

He had more air time and the more he talks, the more he sounds like a nelly?

dave

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    It was odd the way he was REALLY complimentary of Jackie one moment in interview, and then basically turned around and stated that he was sure that he wasn't going to feel anything for her. Why did they even air that? It's either the biggest gay fake-out they've let through, or it's blatant. Sure, it's probably true that ALL of the guys--even the straight ones--probably care more about the money than her. Even if the straight guys thought they were signing up for a dating show, it's just too much money to be casual about (although even in "honesty" confessional mode, alot of guys would cling to a kind of "I can have the girl AND the money attitude just on principal). But to completely dismiss the possibility of any feelings out of hand, especially after you've praised the heck out of the girl? WTF?
    After I heard him say that last night, I really thought--gay.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

There's a poll on his forum. I wouldn't have the guts to put that up on Sharifs forum but by the looks of it "Straight as an Arrow" is in the lead. http://www.shariffans.com/forum/view...c3645b56696447

Yea, I guess even Fox is scared to push some boundaries. That's why they can't play the shower clip, or the testical one on TV. Anyways, I can't really comment on everything that happened just yet, but after the show is over I can talk a little more. So stick around.
    I can't wait to see what Sharif has to say after the show ends

Thanks for the support Sachin. Yea, to me, it's all about the music. Who cares who I sleep with, right? Hell, sometimes I don't even care.
    Sharif's own words... I love his comfort with his sexuality. He's an inspiration!
    Last edited by Forever*; 03-27-2004 at 09:21 AM.
    Currently Enjoying:

Playing it Straight *Loving it! very fun but needs more viewers!*
    American Idol 3 *Simon who?*

Rab
    He called Banks cute. O_o

Yeah he can still go either way. I lost some respect for the guy when he said he wanted more "exposure."

+ Reply to Thread