+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Sharif - Musician, Arlington, VA

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    I was just being a dork...when "mom" mentioned Kate, I was just wondering if she was Kate and Ashley Olsen.

dave
    Oh, I got the reference DavewFred. Funny. It just looks like this gigglin mom seems to know Sharif. And some chick named Ashley knows him too. Thought I'd try to push em for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by fishface
    Oh, I got the reference DavewFred. Funny. It just looks like this gigglin mom seems to know Sharif. And some chick named Ashley knows him too. Thought I'd try to push em for more info.
    I like that! Keep pushin!!!!

dave

Where is Sharif?

Is it me or does this picture look like it should have been in last night's episode?

Jackie is wearing the same dress she was wearing last night. Do you think Sharif had a swing date too and they edited it out? I really want to see more of Sharif.

Maybe next week we'll get to see more of Sharif in action!

Quote Originally Posted by fireant
    Is it me or does this picture look like it should have been in last night's episode?

Jackie is wearing the same dress she was wearing last night. Do you think Sharif had a swing date too and they edited it out? I really want to see more of Sharif.

I'm thinking her dress last night had thicker straps!

dave

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fireant

Damn Sharif looks cute. When do we get to see more of him? There was a short clip of him with a guitar in the previews for next week. Maybe he'll start serenading Jackie (and me!!)

FORT Newbie
    I caught one of Sharif's shows in Arlington last night. He played a bunch of songs with a band at the Clarendon Ballroom. Let's see, I saw him sing Evenflow (Pearl Jam) & Last Night (Strokes) with the band, and a bunch of songs by himself. Didn't get a chance to talk to him (he was surrounded by girls all night, and I didn't feel like joining in), but his songs all sounded great. He was wasted for Evenflow, jumping all around, screaming, falling down, but quite entertaining. Then he left with some blond girl, so he's presumably straight. Then again, maybe it was just a friend. I didn't see any lip action, but he seemed pretty interested in her. I'll try to catch another show soon and report back.

Sharif reminds me of Justin off of Big Brother 4.
    No soup for you
    --Soup Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by jarrettmac
    Sharif reminds me of Justin off of Big Brother 4.

Never saw it!

dave

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    lol Sharif isn't that much like Justin in BB4. Justin was short and had that nasty hair cut keke
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    lol Sharif isn't that much like Justin in BB4. Justin was short and had that nasty hair cut keke
    I agree. And Sharif is much cuter. I just wish he would get more air time. I hope fishface is right about Sharif playing the guitar this Friday. We'll see.

+ Reply to Thread