+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Sharif - Musician, Arlington, VA

Quote Originally Posted by 101ethan
    He's hot. I think he looks a bit like Justin from Big Brother.
    Yea. I can totally see the resemblance, but Sharif is much cuter. He seems really sweet and down to earth too. Can't wait til next Friday when we get a new episode. Does anyone know if there's re-playing this one other nights of the week? I don't want to miss any episodes because of my Friday night habits. . .

Quote Originally Posted by princess32
    Yea. I can totally see the resemblance, but Sharif is much cuter. He seems really sweet and down to earth too. Can't wait til next Friday when we get a new episode. Does anyone know if there's re-playing this one other nights of the week? I don't want to miss any episodes because of my Friday night habits. . .

It doesn't look like they are...at least not yet.

http://www.fox.com/schedule/

dave

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    It doesn't look like they are...at least not yet.

[/url]

dave
    Sharif needs to talk more. We didn't really get to know him in the first episode, so I'm glad Jackie kept him around. Hopefully we can get more Sharif action on Friday. Mmmmm Mmmmmm Good.

Quote Originally Posted by fishface
    Sharif needs to talk more. We didn't really get to know him in the first episode, so I'm glad Jackie kept him around. Hopefully we can get more Sharif action on Friday. Mmmmm Mmmmmm Good.
    He does need to talk more! He's cute, seems intelligent and I'm sure he has a lot to say! Both Sharif, Alex and Chad need more air time.

dave

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    He does need to talk more! He's cute, seems intelligent and I'm sure he has a lot to say! Both Sharif, Alex and Chad need more air time.

dave

We need more of Banks too. He seems nice.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sharif
    So, you think I'm cute, but VERY self absorbed, eh? ok. A compliment coupled with an insult. I can handle that. What's you're name? I'll dedicate Eminem to you next time I play. maybe.
    Sharif is a doll and that is coming from a Mom in Minnesota who knows, he is not self absorbed at all..Keep up the good work on the show, Ashley and I are loving it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglin61
    Sharif is a doll and that is coming from a Mom in Minnesota who knows, he is not self absorbed at all..Keep up the good work on the show, Ashley and I are loving it!!
    Didn't you forget to mention Kate??? LOL

dave

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigglin61
    So Glgglin61, how do you know Sharif? Are you his mom? Is Ashley his sister? Girlfriend? Give us some more insight on the hottest guy on the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Just because he has a shirt with cherries on it doesn't mean he's gay. Don't forget he's a model, and probably has been exposed to a little more edgier type clothing....
    The cherries shirt Sharif was wearing in the first episode is from a club in Ibiza called "Pacha." (According to a post on www.shariffans.com)

Anyone know anything about this club? Unfortunately, I've never been to Ibiza.

Quote Originally Posted by fishface
    So Glgglin61, how do you know Sharif? Are you his mom? Is Ashley his sister? Girlfriend? Give us some more insight on the hottest guy on the show!
    I was just being a dork...when "mom" mentioned Kate, I was just wondering if she was Kate and Ashley Olsen.

dave

+ Reply to Thread