+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Waiter, Santa Monica, CA

I just can't fathom that Ryan might be straight after seeing the show, he seems to be
    really nice and fun to be around, but I would have probably eliminated him first! (Then John, then Gust, who I was entirely wromg about!)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

100% doughnut puncher! He could be another GUST...thrown in there to throw everyone off. But I still have to say he could suck the chrome off a Buick!

dave

i went back and watched the show again and i noticed that i think it was bill in a confessional said ryan was gay and that he tried too hard not to be.....that's what i think it is....and i trust bill's gaydar because i'm convinced he and banks are gay...and not just from the spoilers....i mean their confessionals basically tell you

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    i went back and watched the show again and i noticed that i think it was bill in a confessional said ryan was gay and that he tried too hard not to be.....that's what i think it is....and i trust bill's gaydar because i'm convinced he and banks are gay...and not just from the spoilers....i mean their confessionals basically tell you
    I can respect that. Although, did you think Gust was gay?

dave

yes.....i mean did u see the pink shirt he was folding up???????

i did think the other dude was str8

but seriously, i try not to look at the sterotypes....like i think daphne's gaydar is TERRIBLE....she made a comment a gay would not be able to kiss me....um, hello....what do you think gay actors do?????? also, to eliminate louis because he wasn't outgoing enough is just stupid.....she should be looking at the ones who are so in your face like ryan...it just seems her reasons for thinking someone is gay/str8 is just stupid...like the hairdryer....i know guys with shorter hair than brad who have hairdryers.....not one quite that big though lol......but yeah my ex used it for work....but her whole "a gay man would not be able to kiss me" is so bogus....makes me think she doesn't really know any gay men

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    yes.....i mean did u see the pink shirt he was folding up???????

i did think the other dude was str8

but seriously, i try not to look at the sterotypes....like i think daphne's gaydar is TERRIBLE....she made a comment a gay would not be able to kiss me....um, hello....what do you think gay actors do?????? also, to eliminate louis because he wasn't outgoing enough is just stupid.....she should be looking at the ones who are so in your face like ryan...it just seems her reasons for thinking someone is gay/str8 is just stupid...like the hairdryer....i know guys with shorter hair than brad who have hairdryers.....not one quite that big though lol......but yeah my ex used it for work....but her whole "a gay man would not be able to kiss me" is so bogus....makes me think she doesn't really know any gay men
    I know...that was one pink shirt!!!

I agree with you...a gay guy couldn't kiss a woman, PLEASE! I had a wife for 5 years, she had no idea! (until I told her)

She definitely has something to learn about gaydar!!! lol

dave

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    I can respect that. Although, did you think Gust was gay?

dave
    Yes, I did.
    Can miles truly separate you from friends: If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? -- Richard Bach

i think everyone thought gust was gay....good on the producers for picking such a fem guy lol

i feel kinda bad for gust though....when he went this he didn't know the show was about who's figuring out who's gay/who's straight.....but he seemed so insulted daphen thought he was gay....not to be mean....but surely someone out there has come out and asked him or hinted if he was gay.....i mean i think i would ask him if i was interested in him

Ryan is going to be lots of fun on the show, I think he's straight, but he's got the twisted humour of a gay guy....perfect. I really quite like him regardless, that snuggling up to the school teacher in the hot tub......too funny. I don't think a gay guy on the show would take that risk, after all there is a million dollars at risk, unless Ryan is a very clever gay boy, and is thinking, that, there is no way, Jackie would think a gay guy would do that, therefore he must be gay and trying to throw her off. Does that make sense?

it makes perfect sense and that's why i think he's 100% gay

its great seeing everyone's opinion of the guys and who is gay-this is fun to predict who's flaming

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast