+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: John - Bartender, Atlanta, GA

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    I'm sure he's probably not going to be a bartender his whole life...I want to say that I heard he is 21...he could be in college and working as a bartender to pay his way...???

dave
    excellent point....
    I worked as a bartender whilst in university...

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70
    excellent point....
    I worked as a bartender whilst in university...
    AND...i bet he's not going to the school where daddy wants him to go, so he HAS to pay for it himself.

dave

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    NO! I grew up in a relatively strict Baptist family and was our church pianist for years when I was a teenager....I'll tell ya what, I've played a TON of cards, been to dances & the movies, I smoke and drink beer!

Need I say more???

dave
    Good point. But now in this day and age you have to be "in the closet" if you are a smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by echo1960
    Good point. But now in this day and age you have to be "in the closet" if you are a smoker.
    LOL...You are so right! I'm so glad my partner is also a smoker!

dave

Quote Originally Posted by echo1960
    AMEN TO THAT!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

To get back to the subject...this thread is supposed to be about John, you know ....I am even more suspect of John now. Straight men here in Georgia abolutely, no way say of themselves "I'm a Georgia peach!" Women say this about themselves. Guys say it about women. I have heard one gay guy say it when asked if he was born here in the state. But I think you might have to be born and reared in Georgia to realize how really odd this remark would sound coming out of a straight guy.(Yes, I know they referred to the great baseball player Ty Cobb as the Georgia Peach, but that was in the nineteen-teens and twenties, so I can't count it)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Seems like the other guys really do not like John, maybe he's the one to leave the show next week. I'm not sure about him, the minister's son thing kind of threw me, they so often end up queer as a 3 dollar bill ( right dave?), but if he were, gay, would he go out of his way to alienate so many of the other guys? He's a hard one to figure out. I can't see a straight guy referring to having a panic attack either. I don't think Jackie's interested in him anyway, so wouldn't be surprised to see his head on the chopping block next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Seems like the other guys really do not like John, maybe he's the one to leave the show next week. I'm not sure about him, the minister's son thing kind of threw me, they so often end up queer as a 3 dollar bill ( right dave?), but if he were, gay, would he go out of his way to alienate so many of the other guys? He's a hard one to figure out. I can't see a straight guy referring to having a panic attack either. I don't think Jackie's interested in him anyway, so wouldn't be surprised to see his head on the chopping block next week.

I agree on many counts!

He could be next to leave
    He does seem gay, but so did Ryan
    Ryan alienated everyone
    Panick attack? Hmmm...that's questionable
    Is Jackie interested in him? good question!

dave

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    This guy just seems confused to me.
    And not just about his sexuality, but about himself in general.
    He's young, so not a big deal, he'll grow out of it I am sure, but I can't get a reading on him at all.
    I do think he is "acting" a lot, as if he is hiding something, but I don't know what it is.
    It will be interesting to see how he defines himself at this point in his life...I could see him being bisexual or yet-to-come-out.
    Or maybe he's straight. Who knows!

A couple cute pictures of John...

dave
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast