+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gust - Real estate agent, Chicago, IL

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I thought he was gay, i still think he is though
    LOL...that's the kind of thinking I LOVE!

dave

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I thought he was gay, i still think he is though

Me too! I don't believe it..

I'm gonna have to say... GAY!
    ... and for the last time, I'm not Matthew from BMB (the guy in my avatar).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    I'm gonna have to say... GAY!
    are you sure you're not Matt? it's almost too OBVIOUS!

dave

My avatar pic is just one of his webcam photos from the yahoo group he started.
    ... and for the last time, I'm not Matthew from BMB (the guy in my avatar).

The show runs a disclaimer at the beginning that said ALL contestants could be lying at any point. I'm not convinced some of the gay guys dont say they are straight when leaving just to kind of 'stick it' to the girl... Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    The show runs a disclaimer at the beginning that said ALL contestants could be lying at any point. I'm not convinced some of the gay guys dont say they are straight when leaving just to kind of 'stick it' to the girl... Just a thought...
    WOW! How evil would that be!!!

dave

HEY! When Gust got kicked off...he said it was a slap in the face being called gay.

WHAT?!? He doesn't like being called called good looking and considerate?

Hmmm...

dave

FORT Newbie

you must not go out much...

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    Gay.. but I live in chicago, and have never seen him out or about... hmm... so not really sure, I'm still going to guess gay though
    I would like to know where in Chicago you go out? Gus is EVERYWHERE the latest scene is going on. I work with a very large promotions groups in and I can assure you that anytime anything in the city is going on Gus is there. Are you going to be at the hottest club grand opening the city has seen next weekend (do you even know what club is opening next weekend--hmmm)?? I know he is. As for questioning him--he is VERY straight. Ask anyone in Chicago that knows him, from the North Side, Loop, Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, SoLo...remember the show picked guys that "look" gay, which in many cities that "look" is defined as metrosexual. I know straight guys that use WAY more beauty products than I do and even get manicures and pedicures. This city, as probably NY too, is very focused on vanity and how people look (just go to any club and see all the silicone and roid craze going on). It's not about only the women primping to look all pretty nowadays--guys gotta compete and they take better care of themselves. Have you been to the infamous Gay & Lesbian parade that Boy's Town hosts every year? You will see some of the HOTTEST and most STUDLY men the city has to offer and they are gay--all I'm saying is don't judge a book by its cover.

And to put the name thing to rest--Gus is one of the translations of the Greek name Constantine which is also translated into Costa, Kosta, and Dino. Also many Italians are named Gus as well as Gustave's that cut their name short.

Quote Originally Posted by truechicago
    I would like to know where in Chicago you go out? Gus is EVERYWHERE the latest scene is going on. I work with a very large promotions groups in and I can assure you that anytime anything in the city is going on Gus is there. Are you going to be at the hottest club grand opening the city has seen next weekend (do you even know what club is opening next weekend--hmmm)?? I know he is. As for questioning him--he is VERY straight.

And to put the name thing to rest--Gus is one of the translations of the Greek name Constantine which is also translated into Costa, Kosta, and Dino. Also many Italians are named Gus as well as Gustave's that cut their name short.
    Dude....what's with the 'tude???

And...in your words, to put the name thing to rest, according to the show, his name is Gust, which I have never heard before...

dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast