+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Eddie - School teacher, Miami, FL

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    LOL..... well after seeing the teaser for next week I'm inclined to change my mind! lol He seemed straight to me on this episode though, and part of me thinks that they wouldn't really show us a teaser that was SO obvious... hmm.. I dont know... not sure
    I concur that the teaser was a little "de trop" and it appears that Eddie is merely whispering something... but then in the opening sequence at the very beginning, Eddie is definitely hugging Ryan (while Ryan looks shocked, uneasy, and surprised). Still not sure...it could be that the producers are throwing in a teaser merely to purposely throw us off the scent early on (as in "oh, once we put this in they'll think it's so obvious we're trying to make them THINK he's gay that they--the viewing public--will automatically assume it's a ruse and thereby presume his heterosexuality when it's really an elaborate cover-up." *wicked producers all cackle in unison*). We shall see...

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FOX ROX
    I'm going to be shocked if Eddie is ultimately revealed to be straight. When Jackie showed up for dinner with the guys and everyone was going out of their way to say how great she looked, Eddie took one look at her and exclaimed, "HOLY SARAH JESSICA PARKER!" Is this something any straight man would ever think of saying?
    OMG! Ding Ding Ding! Good point!!! We have a winner!!!

Not only (a) what straight guy would SAY that, but (b) what straight guy would KNOW that was an awesome COMPLIMENT??? It has been my experience that most straight guys totally miss everything that rocks about Sarah Jessica, especially her fashion sense (not to mention, most of them only know her as "Carrie.")

OK...so why is Eddie ALWAYS playing/rubbing his chest??? Is it a nervous thing because he's lying his A$$ off (which is very cute)? Is it because he can't touch Bills chest (which I know I want to do!!!)? Or is he so hung up on his looks that his not ever gay, he's mono-sexual, just in love with himself (which I can definitely understand!)?

AND...don't ya think a young, HOT, well built school teacher could use a million bucks???

dave

ps...Eddie, if you are a member/guest of FORT and looking at these posts, my email address is davewfred@hotmail.com!

What a nice A$$!!! Tell me you don't think so when he's in his boxer shorts and wet in the hot tub!!!

YUM!
    DAVE!!!

[QUOTE=davewfred]What a nice A$$!!! Tell me you don't think so when he's in his boxer shorts and wet in the hot tub!!!

QUOTE]

I can't tell you that...it would be a lie. Except, those weren't boxers, and I was appreciating that fact!
    I am starting to think Eddie is gay though, because of his behavior when he was drunk. Once he got a buzz and let his guard down, I think he was just, I don't know, acting gay. As if, had he gotten any drunker, or if he weren't on this show trying to fool someone for a million bucks, , he might have actually be what we'd call 'flaming!"
    And I'm talking about before that whole weird thing with the hot tub.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I can't tell you that...it would be a lie. Except, those weren't boxers, and I was appreciating that fact!
    I am starting to think Eddie is gay though, because of his behavior when he was drunk. Once he got a buzz and let his guard down, I think he was just, I don't know, acting gay. As if, had he gotten any drunker, or if he weren't on this show trying to fool someone for a million bucks, , he might have actually be what we'd call 'flaming!"
    And I'm talking about before that whole weird thing with the hot tub.
    He definitely turned "bitch Eddie" on once he got some liquor in him.

Sorry...I meant to type boxer briefs...

dave

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    What a nice A$$!!! Tell me you don't think so when he's in his boxer shorts and wet in the hot tub!!!

YUM!
    DAVE!!!
    No doubt. I think Eddie is hotter and nicer each time they show him. I really like his personality. I also couldn't believe the practically nude butt shot in the white shorts. Nice!!!

No way he's straight, though. Sigh.

Hot hot hot.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    OK...so why is Eddie ALWAYS playing/rubbing his chest??? Is it a nervous thing because he's lying his A$$ off (which is very cute)? Is it because he can't touch Bills chest (which I know I want to do!!!)? Or is he so hung up on his looks that his not ever gay, he's mono-sexual, just in love with himself (which I can definitely understand!)?

AND...don't ya think a young, HOT, well built school teacher could use a million bucks???

dave

ps...Eddie, if you are a member/guest of FORT and looking at these posts, my email address is davewfred@hotmail.com!

The only thing I can think of is that he may have waxed/shaved his chest before he arrived on the show. I knew a guy who was always rubbing/scratching his chest because it was itchy and a bit irritated by the friction of the clothes (and he does have his shirt open quite a bit...perhaps to accomodate this?) Just a thought...It could just be a nervous tic...

WHC
    WHC
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    I also couldn't believe the practically nude butt shot in the white shorts.
    The funniest part was that this show was on in 8pm-9pm "family" hour, and the disclaimer at the beginning was for language, and not Eddie's ass.

I wonder if he still has a job teaching school after last night

+ Reply to Thread