+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 99

Thread: Eddie - School teacher, Miami, FL

  1. #31
    FORT Fanatic davewfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Milford, MI
    Age
    50
    Posts
    555
    Does anyone else think that it's odd that Eddie would say that Ryan is straight? Especially when Ryan is going around the house trying to out everyone? Do you think they are in ka-hoots??? Hmmm.....


    dave

  2. #32
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    34
    Gay, straight... who cares? This guy is HOT! :O

  3. #33
    FORT Fanatic davewfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Milford, MI
    Age
    50
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff H
    Gay, straight... who cares? This guy is HOT! :O
    AGREED!!!! But my money is that he's gay!


    dave

  4. #34
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I am stickin with straight on him. He never seemed to do anything that seemed gay to me.


    I'm going to be shocked if Eddie is ultimately revealed to be straight. When Jackie showed up for dinner with the guys and everyone was going out of their way to say how great she looked, Eddie took one look at her and exclaimed, "HOLY SARAH JESSICA PARKER!" Is this something any straight man would ever think of saying?

  5. #35
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by FOX ROX
    Eddie took one look at her and exclaimed, "HOLY SARAH JESSICA PARKER!" Is this something any straight man would ever think of saying?
    Good point, Fox. In fact, I'm certain Jack on "Will & Grace" has used the exact same exclamation.

  6. #36
    FORT Fanatic davewfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Milford, MI
    Age
    50
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff H
    Good point, Fox. In fact, I'm certain Jack on "Will & Grace" has used the exact same exclamation.
    OH MY GAWD JEFF!!! I think you are 100% right! I swear he has said that before too!


    dave

  7. #37
    FORT Fogey Noreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Reading your thoughts
    Posts
    2,297
    I disagree, SITC was a topic all the men and women talked about at work, none of us would have missed it.

    I'm not reading gay in that statement. sorry

  8. #38
    FORT Fanatic echo1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    54
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    Does anyone else think that it's odd that Eddie would say that Ryan is straight? Especially when Ryan is going around the house trying to out everyone? Do you think they are in ka-hoots??? Hmmm.....


    dave
    Maybe he thinks he's straight because he didn't giggle when he kissed him...

  9. #39
    FORT Fanatic davewfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Milford, MI
    Age
    50
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by echo1960
    Maybe he thinks he's straight because he didn't giggle when he kissed him...
    ...and he didn't get any tongue, like he's used to getting from the other guys he kisses!


    dave

  10. #40
    FORT Fanatic echo1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    54
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    ...and he didn't get any tongue, like he's used to getting from the other guys he kisses!


    dave
    LOL LOL

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.