+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Eddie - School teacher, Miami, FL

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Miami is far from conservative. It's the las vegas of the south...even worse, and yes I've been to both places. Anything and everything goes in Miami, and not that it matters, but there is a very large gay population.

I think the point was that sterotypically, gays usually go for a more glamorous (and better paying) job than teaching.

Nevertheless, I still think he's straight, but a photo is a very poor way to judge anyone's sexuality. We can all make better guesses after the show Friday night - I HATE that it's on Friday night. I will probably forget all about it!
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Miami--in fact most of the east coast of Florida--is very liberal. But a lot of the policies which affect schools are statewide, and as we've all been rudely reminded on occasion, Florida as a whole can be deeply conservative.

The point about the glamour and/or pay of the job is an interesting one. One might imply that gays are shallow and the other than they are smart. Then again, that's why they are stereotypes--we don't necessarily have to believe them.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    While his shirt is gay, I'll say straight
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Ummm...gay?

i'm going with gay-he lives in miami hehe

he kinda has the gay look to me-and him being a school teacher it could be either or, so i'm going by his looks and location lol.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I can't believe this show is on Friday nights either. Surely they realize that some of us more progressive and hip gay and gay friendly types have better things to do than sit around and watch TV on a Friday night. I shudder to think what a show with this premise that caters to the T.G.I.F. crowd might be like.

Let's hope it was just a scheduling error.

and um to get back on topic, I still think Eddie is straight.

I am going to say gay.... And don't most more progressive types have TIVO or at least a VCR?
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

yeah i noticed it was friday's too-its kind of a blessing for me though-lately i've only been going out on saturday nights and i find fridays to be the worst night of tv-so i'm kinda looking forward to have something to watch.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I am going to say gay.... And don't most more progressive types have TIVO or at least a VCR?
    alas, some of us are starving artist types too poor for Tivo and too lazy to set the VCR

ok this is gonna sound dumb...but how does tivo work exactly??? i know you can watch multiple channels at once though...and is it really that expensive lol

+ Reply to Thread