+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chris - Retired entrepreneur, Atlanta, GA

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    yeah and did u see his face during elimination???? i think this guy is str8 definitely...he seems really into daphne.....could possibly be the only one hahahaha

and everytime i see him i want to say THOMAS
    Do you mean Daphne or Jackie?

You do raise a great question...how many gay guys are there???

dave

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    Did you see this guy on the show? He so reminds me of Wes on BMB. I got the strongest ping on my gaydar from him of any of the guys (well, except for Luciano).

re the hair, I personally think he's just a gay man with no sense of style (they DO exist, or so I'm told) Or maybe he's slick and screwed up his hair before coming on the show.
    I must admit, one of the biggest reasons I think he's straight, his hair, his career and I'm not getting the biggest "ping" on my gaydar (yet)

Although, I can't say he's anything like Wes. Wes was (in my opinion) was SO cheesy! I really haven't seen Chris be that cheesy yet. If I had to compare anyone with Wes, it would have to be Ryan.

dave

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    You hit the nail on the head! That is a horrible dye job! If he's "retired" he's got money and if he were gay, he'd spend it on a good stylist! Chris is cute, but he's not gay!

dave
    I think he got the horrible haircut and dye job to fool us! For a million? Hey it's hair, and he could easily cut it again, dye it, or even go for the bald look after this show's over. I just really got a gay vibe, and more than once, but I can't pinpoint what caused it.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I think he got the horrible haircut and dye job to fool us! For a million? Hey it's hair, and he could easily cut it again, dye it, or even go for the bald look after this show's over. I just really got a gay vibe, and more than once, but I can't pinpoint what caused it.
    Same here! I thought he was your typical pole smoker, but then I started to over analyze...AH!

I'm so confused!

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! The coffee is starting kicking in and so is my brain! I just realized somthing...these guys didn't know there was going to be a twist until AFTER they got to the ranch, so pre-show preparation would not have been possible, right?!?!?

dave

There was a brief shot of him mugging for the camera, when they announced some of the guys were gay, he was almost laughing, so I'm pretty sure he's gay.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    There was a brief shot of him mugging for the camera, when they announced some of the guys were gay, he was almost laughing, so I'm pretty sure he's gay.......
    I know I am SO over analyzing! I should just go back to my 1st gut reaction and that was....Chris is one of the gay ones.

dave

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    Same here! I thought he was your typical pole smoker, but then I started to over analyze...AH!

I'm so confused!

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! The coffee is starting kicking in and so is my brain! I just realized somthing...these guys didn't know there was going to be a twist until AFTER they got to the ranch, so pre-show preparation would not have been possible, right?!?!?

dave
    Hmm, The straight guys didn't know the twist but the gay guys would have to, right? So the gay guys had time to prepare....

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    Hmm, The straight guys didn't know the twist but the gay guys would have to, right? So the gay guys had time to prepare....

Man, you're right! I actually realized that about an hour after I posted it. I guess the coffee really hadn't completely kicked in!

dave

Sort of has a Kevin Spacey vibe. I think he's straight!

Kevin Spacey, haven't you heard the rumours.......................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast