+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bradley - Bartender, Pflugerville, PA

ok that's gay

i can agree with the argument just because bradley works in a gay bar does not mean he's gay....but those pics prett much seal the deal lol

very nice thanks dave

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    ok that's gay

i can agree with the argument just because bradley works in a gay bar does not mean he's gay....but those pics prett much seal the deal lol

very nice thanks dave
    thanks Snickers...I try to be a good contributor!

dave

Holy CRAP! Does Bradley have a great chest or what?!? When's he leanin' up against that fence with that white (light blue) tee shirt on...

WOW!!!

dave

ok in the second pic he looks weird...he's not smiling lol....he needs to smile!

i like the chest painting pics....very nice...great bod.....i don't like too too many muscles...luciano is the max in terms of muscles for me

infamous photographer ChaosInAustin's Avatar
    I dunno...I think Bradely looks pretty good all "stern" like. But I am biased.

btw...modeling clothing that say queer things on them for magazine/catalog doesn't make the wearer gay. Just makes 'em a model who wants to work. Plenty of straight guys pose for me and wear shirts that say the most provacative things.

Regardless, Bradley is hot- either shirtless or in a dorky plaid shirt.

Bryan Ockert
    ChaosInAustin

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosInAustin
    I dunno...I think Bradely looks pretty good all "stern" like. But I am biased.

btw...modeling clothing that say queer things on them for magazine/catalog doesn't make the wearer gay. Just makes 'em a model who wants to work. Plenty of straight guys pose for me and wear shirts that say the most provacative things.

Regardless, Bradley is hot- either shirtless or in a dorky plaid shirt.

Bryan Ockert
    ChaosInAustin

Welcome Bry!

I knew you would be interested in this forum! I agree, Bradley is hot in anything he wears!

Rick

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    Does anyone find it interesting that when Bradley is discussing the ouster of Gust and Louis in the kitchen with some of the other guys and he says "What we saw tonight was like the whole disproving of the stereotype thing because there was no...nobody in here who didn't think he was gay" just who the men are that happen to be standing around talking with him?

Now, he could have meant "in here" as in "at the ranch/in the ranchhouse", but I find it mildly curious that the guys he was with in the kitchen when he said "nobody in here" (i.e. the kitchen) were Bill, Banks, Luciano and Alex...guys who many people on the boards seem to think are all members of the man-on-man posse at the ranch. Were they (Bradley, Bill, Banks, Luciano, and Alex) all thus surprised that Gust was straight (as in, their gaydar--collective or individual--was just as off as Jackie's?) Just a thought...I know they're all keeping their sexuality a secret from one another to play the game, but I can't but wonder if the gay men don't get a vibe from each other.

Oh, and final thought...how funny is it that Bradley choose Luciano's pecs to stare at when he was talking about Jackie's cleavage? ("I can assert my heterosexuality AND scope some cutie manliness at the same time! Bonus!")
    Ah, 'tis nice to be right about the fact that Alex was standing with Luciano, Banks, Bill and Bradley for the post-Louis & Gust "we are surprised at their heterosexuality" summit in la cuisine/la cocina/the kitchen. Oddly, though, despite, my glee over this observation (allow me this one self-congratulatory moment in the sun ), my uncertainty over Alex belonging in the man-on-man group has now shifted to Banks....hmmm. Still leaning gay, but I'm having my doubts (I still think it odd that he was in the room with just those 4 other guys, though, who are or almost certainly are gay).

On the Fox "poll" Bradley...

Last week, 63% thought Bradley was gay and 37% thought he was straight.
    This week, 64% gay, 36% straight.

dave

banks is so up in the air-i don't know what to make of him

its funny how john said bradley had to be gay becase he cares about his appearance way too much.....hello-ryan!!!!!!

better re think that opinion lol

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Is Bradley the youngest of the group? Fox gives no type of info at all lol. Pretty Sure Bradley is gay
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast