+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bradley - Bartender, Pflugerville, PA

yeah for real...i thought originally they purposefully left the hairdryer out of her room and planted it in the guy's room

then they focused it soo much on that....its like okay daphne one minute you think everythings fine then you are told about the twist and immeditaly brad is come on! just because of a hair dryer???

ok finally saw the video clip and that was a VERY GAY reaction i think in a moment like that you can't be pretending....but i also noticed his body language with her is really good....very convincing...and knowing jackie she'd be like wow a gay guy wouldn't be able to look at me or something lame like that and did u see how he kept leaning in for more....yeah he's got this i'm str8 thing down....gotta give him props....hope he doesn't have a boyfriend or he'd be
    Last edited by snickers; 03-13-2004 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    yeah for real...i thought originally they purposefully left the hairdryer out of her room and planted it in the guy's room

then they focused it soo much on that....its like okay daphne one minute you think everythings fine then you are told about the twist and immeditaly brad is come on! just because of a hair dryer???

ok finally saw the video clip and that was a VERY GAY reaction i think in a moment like that you can't be pretending....but i also noticed his body language with her is really good....very convincing...and knowing jackie she'd be like wow a gay guy wouldn't be able to look at me or something lame like that and did u see how he kept leaning in for more....yeah he's got this i'm str8 thing down....gotta give him props....hope he doesn't have a boyfriend or he'd be
    LOL...You're good!!!

dave

OH...

Bradley's last name is POUNDS

dave

FORT Regular
    Does anyone find it interesting that when Bradley is discussing the ouster of Gust and Louis in the kitchen with some of the other guys and he says "What we saw tonight was like the whole disproving of the stereotype thing because there was no...nobody in here who didn't think he was gay" just who the men are that happen to be standing around talking with him?

Now, he could have meant "in here" as in "at the ranch/in the ranchhouse", but I find it mildly curious that the guys he was with in the kitchen when he said "nobody in here" (i.e. the kitchen) were Bill, Banks, Luciano and Alex...guys who many people on the boards seem to think are all members of the man-on-man posse at the ranch. Were they (Bradley, Bill, Banks, Luciano, and Alex) all thus surprised that Gust was straight (as in, their gaydar--collective or individual--was just as off as Jackie's?) Just a thought...I know they're all keeping their sexuality a secret from one another to play the game, but I can't but wonder if the gay men don't get a vibe from each other.

Oh, and final thought...how funny is it that Bradley choose Luciano's pecs to stare at when he was talking about Jackie's cleavage? ("I can assert my heterosexuality AND scope some cutie manliness at the same time! Bonus!")

wow ladycoetzer good observation

bradely was very suspicious with the whole "nice rack" thing, but ryan was a part of the convo too so i'm hoping that he too proves to be gay

these gay guys have to be getting the gay vibe off of one another-that was a really good observation about who was in the room with bradely when he said that-i have a huge feeling banks/bill/luciano are gay...alex i'm still not sure about-and well they all hate ryan so he wouldn't be in the room lol

also, next thing i am going to pay more attention to next time is who is one who's room-i have a feeling they put all the straight guys and gay guys together in the same room on purpose-now gust and louis were the same room right? it looked that way when they were saying thier goodbyes. i also think the straight guys are in the pink room-i know eddie is in that pink room-not sure about who else-bill/ryan are in the one room bed-i'm positive both of them are gay....and bradely and some of the others who i think are gay are in the nicest room-i don't think that is a coincedence

bradely POUNDS????? oh my god.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    Does anyone find it interesting that when Bradley is discussing the ouster of Gust and Louis in the kitchen with some of the other guys and he says "What we saw tonight was like the whole disproving of the stereotype thing because there was no...nobody in here who didn't think he was gay" just who the men are that happen to be standing around talking with him?

Now, he could have meant "in here" as in "at the ranch/in the ranchhouse", but I find it mildly curious that the guys he was with in the kitchen when he said "nobody in here" (i.e. the kitchen) were Bill, Banks, Luciano and Alex...guys who many people on the boards seem to think are all members of the man-on-man posse at the ranch. Were they (Bradley, Bill, Banks, Luciano, and Alex) all thus surprised that Gust was straight (as in, their gaydar--collective or individual--was just as off as Jackie's?) Just a thought...I know they're all keeping their sexuality a secret from one another to play the game, but I can't but wonder if the gay men don't get a vibe from each other.

Oh, and final thought...how funny is it that Bradley choose Luciano's pecs to stare at when he was talking about Jackie's cleavage? ("I can assert my heterosexuality AND scope some cutie manliness at the same time! Bonus!")
    OK, just realized I was thinking of Chad when I typed Alex's name. It's Chad, not Alex, who has piqued the gay interest (though it is Alex in the kitchen shot)...which weakens my argument slightly, but I stand firm on the observation nevertheless. Take it as thou wilt...

FORT Regular
    My apologies if this already was posted on another thread, but it warrants repeating.

Did anyone have a good chuckle when Bradley said "All the guys here are trying to top each other". I nearly fell off my chair with girlish glee. I can't believe he said that with a straight face (so to speak...).

LOL lady!

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    My apologies if this already was posted on another thread, but it warrants repeating.

Did anyone have a good chuckle when Bradley said "All the guys here are trying to top each other". I nearly fell off my chair with girlish glee. I can't believe he said that with a straight face (so to speak...).
    YES!! LOL!!! I posted the same thing in the show spoiler thread! I fell out laughing, and I thought, okay, this guy is either gay and making a very sly joke, or else he is so straight he's got no idea what he just said!!! LOL

MORE Pics of Bradley

Are ya ready?

OH...notice the "name" of the photo....something about pirates???

dave
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast