+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Bill - Event promoter, Valley Glen, CA

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    Have you seen any of his SPOILER pictures?

dave
    I only payed attention to Lucy and Bradley . That's what I get for being lazy and not reading a whole thread .
    Currently Enjoying:

Playing it Straight *Loving it! very fun but needs more viewers!*
    American Idol 3 *Simon who?*

Quote Originally Posted by Forever*
    I only payed attention to Lucy and Bradley . That's what I get for being lazy and not reading a whole thread .
    They're on this thread...some pretty nice ones!!!

dave

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTee
    Yay! Bill is still in it. I think Bill is quite a hunk, if I may gush a moment. Heh.

I'd really like to see a gay guy take all the money at the end. It's not that Jackie and the guys who are straight don't, of course, it's just that I think it'd be great to see a gay guy pull it off. Erm, so to speak.

Thanks for the info on Bill, Molly. So, uh, is he a good kisser? I guess we'll find out from Jackie next week!
    Your welcome. He's a pretty good kisser. Never did go much further with him though. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Your welcome. He's a pretty good kisser. Never did go much further with him though. LOL
    Did you ever see him naked???

dave

FORT Regular
    Just an observation...

dave has mentioned on/in Bradley's thread that Bradley's reaction to Banks' arm breaking as, shall we say, less than mega-manly. Did anyone happen to notice BILL's reaction to this unexpected event in the opening montage to the show (before the first episode). He shrieks like a sorority girl in a slasher flick, throws his hands up to his face in a good imitation of Edvard Munch's "The Scream" and nearly doubles over in horror. This ain't judging, mind you, I'd be right there with him screamin' and carryin' on.

Sometimes the hunky, buff, stubbled exterior (GRRRRR!!!) masks something gentler, sweeter, and infinitely more sexy.

Cheers Bill! You wear that leather and shriek all you like! Ruff!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    Just an observation...

dave has mentioned on/in Bradley's thread that Bradley's reaction to Banks' arm breaking as, shall we say, less than mega-manly. Did anyone happen to notice BILL's reaction to this unexpected event in the opening montage to the show (before the first episode). He shrieks like a sorority girl in a slasher flick, throws his hands up to his face in a good imitation of Edvard Munch's "The Scream" and nearly doubles over in horror. This ain't judging, mind you, I'd be right there with him screamin' and carryin' on.

Sometimes the hunky, buff, stubbled exterior (GRRRRR!!!) masks something gentler, sweeter, and infinitely more sexy.

Cheers Bill! You wear that leather and shriek all you like! Ruff!
    DITTO! Luciano does his fair share of screaming like a 10 yr. old girl with 2 of her best friends talking about the cute boys in their class.

dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678