+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bill - Event promoter, Valley Glen, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Billy is 33. He will be 34 in September.
    OK...you know his age, so you must know is address...GIVE IT!!!

lol

dave

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    YE GODS! What is going on here? One little "When I first saw you my heart smiled" and suddenly the guy's a breeder? :rolleyes OK, listen to your kindly neighborhood homo...this guy is such a 'mo it's not even funny. If Jackie's gaydar is no better than the people being polled, then she's in BIG trouble. The numbers were 56% hetero/44% homo when I last checked, though. Yeesh!

Hey...when there's a million on the line, you pull out all the stops, you sometimes have to revert to using breeder language!

KUDOS TO BILL!

xoxo

dave

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    OK...you know his age, so you must know is address...GIVE IT!!!

lol

dave
    LOL. Nope. I don't know his address. It's been over 10 years since I've talked to him. If there is anything else you want to know I can probably tell you. Of course when i knew him, he dated women (obviously LOL). I know nothing about his lifestyle these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    LOL. Nope. I don't know his address. It's been over 10 years since I've talked to him. If there is anything else you want to know I can probably tell you. Of course when i knew him, he dated women (obviously LOL). I know nothing about his lifestyle these days.
    I'm sure my ex-wife says the same thing.

dave

FORT Regular
    Well, Bill is still holding strong at 55% hetero on the poll page on the show's Fox website. He has the highest "straight" reading of anyone on the show right now. Apparently his attempt to pull out all the hetero stops is working for him...for now.

Still...good for him! Bill, we salute you!

Well, Bill is still holding strong at 55% hetero on the poll page on the show's Fox website. He has the highest "straight" reading of anyone on the show right now. Apparently his attempt to pull out all the hetero stops is working for him...for now.

Still...good for him! Bill, we salute you!
    Do you know anything about the club he manages?

dave

FORT Regular
    Do you know anything about the club he manages?

dave

No...further research required on that front, darling. Feel free to enlighten me, though!

No...further research required on that front, darling. Feel free to enlighten me, though!
    have you been to the website? Look through the spoiler thread...it's something factory....I can't remember. LOT'S of pictures!

dave

FORT Regular
    have you been to the website? Look through the spoiler thread...it's something factory....I can't remember. LOT'S of pictures!

dave

OK...I have taken your sage advice and gone a'searchin' for Mr. Bouvier's bar/club/den of sensuous iniquity. Mildly frightened by the whole Black Party vibe...though also oddly intrigued by the devil-may-care pyrotechnics, the seductive and welcoming darkness, the hyper-masculine camaraderie, the smooth glide of burnished leather, the scrape of beard stubble against my cheek...Wait, what was I talking about? Is it getting warm in here?

I swear that one of the guys in the pictures is James Getzlaff from "Boy Meets Boy" (on the left hand column three or four pics down--look for the cowboy hat).

Still, that was quite interesting...in a Tom of Finland kind of way. No wonder Bill's so comfortable in chaps...

Thanks for the info, dave, that was...enlightening

OK...I have taken your sage advice and gone a'searchin' for Mr. Bouvier's bar/club/den of sensuous iniquity. Mildly frightened by the whole Black Party vibe...though also oddly intrigued by the devil-may-care pyrotechnics, the seductive and welcoming darkness, the hyper-masculine camaraderie, the smooth glide of burnished leather, the scrape of beard stubble against my cheek...Wait, what was I talking about? Is it getting warm in here?

I swear that one of the guys in the pictures is James Getzlaff from "Boy Meets Boy" (on the left hand column three or four pics down--look for the cowboy hat).

Still, that was quite interesting...in a Tom of Finland kind of way. No wonder Bill's so comfortable in chaps...

Thanks for the info, dave, that was...enlightening
    Glad it "warmed" your, uh hem, heart!

I think you are right, one of those guys is James from Boy Meets Boy.

Are you a writer on the side? Your choice of words is fantastic!

dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast