+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Banks - Software consultant, San Diego, CA

Quote Originally Posted by jeffred
    I've lived in San Diego for a few years now, and I think I'd recognize this guy, if I saw him out on the scene. Which I haven't, so I'm gonna have to say, he's either Straight, or into some very kinky scenes, which I don't do.
    LOL...good point! Especially since a LOT of the guys from Boy meets Boy are in San Diego, you think we would have heard something!!!

dave

There are millions of gay guys who do not go to gay bars, you really can't tell by that. I'm sure Banks is gay! Banks is a runner, he probably drinks very rarely if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    There are millions of gay guys who do not go to gay bars, you really can't tell by that. I'm sure Banks is gay! Banks is a runner, he probably drinks very rarely if at all.
    I'm one of those gay guys that doesn't go to bars...I've been with my partner for 5 years....we've been to a gay bar 3 times.

But, I still think Banks is straight.

dave

OK...Here's a question

(yes, I watched it AGAIN!)

Just before all the guys rode in on horses....Banks says, "we all knew that there's a group of US that were gay..." what?!? a group of US???

The thing is...I'm one of the people that THINKS (?!?) Banks is straight.

I'm not so sure.................

dave

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    OK...Here's a question

(yes, I watched it AGAIN!)

Just before all the guys rode in on horses....Banks says, "we all knew that there's a group of US that were gay..." what?!? a group of US???

The thing is...I'm one of the people that THINKS (?!?) Banks is straight.

I'm not so sure.................

dave
    Wasn't the twist revealed to the men FIRST, before they met Jackie? So the men had a day's lead time with the knowledge before meeting Jackie.......

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70
    Wasn't the twist revealed to the men FIRST, before they met Jackie? So the men had a day's lead time with the knowledge before meeting Jackie.......
    Sorry....I didn't post that correctly. I thought it was weird that he said some of "us" Not some of the guys...

dave

FORT Fogey
    Sorry....I didn't post that correctly. I thought it was weird that he said some of "us" Not some of the guys...

dave
    You're right!

it would have been more logical for him to have said......"a group of the guys are gay" if he were straight.........the term "us" is an identifier...
    things that make you go "hmmmmm" .......

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70
    You're right!

it would have been more logical for him to have said......"a group of the guys are gay" if he were straight.........the term "us" is an identifier...
    things that make you go "hmmmmm" .......
    YES, exactly! But I'm one of the people that thinks he's straight, so it puts me in a very difficult spot!

dave

FORT Regular
    YES, exactly! But I'm one of the people that thinks he's straight, so it puts me in a very difficult spot!

dave
    I concur with the whole "us" being a potential Freudian slip.

Also, pleased to report that it looks like Banks is seen in the opening sequence to the premiere episode with a cast on his arm (which implies he stays despite his injury). You can see him lying on a bed talking to Chris when Bill walks into the room and says "I don't know which of you is spreading rumours [about me]. If it's not Banks, it is someone else with a cast on his left arm. Hallelujah!

FORT Regular
    Banks is hot, I hope he's gay.

+ Reply to Thread