+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Banks - Software consultant, San Diego, CA

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    LOL...ya really wanna hear something really twisted? He looks WAY too good and feels way to comfortable in flannel to be gay!
    I was just about going to write that I think he looks way too yummy and masculine to be straight (considering this is a FOX show).
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I was just about going to write that I think he looks way too yummy and masculine to be straight (considering this is a FOX show).
    LOL...but with FOX, you can never tell!

dave

FORT Regular
    WOW! We have Sherlock Holmes!

I watched the show again, and you're right, he does have a ring on his right hand, but I've given up on the theory that only gay guys were rings. Some straight guys ever wear rings on their thumbs.

Although...when he's arm wrestling (in a following show) he still has the ring on....

dave
    Let`s just hope that he doesn`t have to withdraw from the game after the aforementioned arm-wrestling incident. I still can`t tell if he broke his arm (humerus..sp?) or if he just dislocated his shoulder, in which case you can usually just pop it back into its socket (still mighty painful, though). Hoping for the latter...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    Let`s just hope that he doesn`t have to withdraw from the game after the aforementioned arm-wrestling incident. I still can`t tell if he broke his arm (humerus..sp?) or if he just dislocated his shoulder, in which case you can usually just pop it back into its socket (still mighty painful, though). Hoping for the latter...
    I hope it's nothing serious either. I have heard that people who have broken their arm while arm wrestling, the bone splinters, NOT a good thing at all.

Either way...he's cute enough to hang on to for a few more shows!

dave

LOL...ya really wanna hear something really twisted? He looks WAY too good and feels way to comfortable in flannel to be gay!

I need to re-watch the show, but my partner is going to kill me if I watch it for a 3rd time!

dave
    I have a gay boss who wears flannel shirts often... and he is flaming. I can only imagine that he's even more so away from work, although I imagine he doesn't wear such things at home. I also knew a horse trainer that wore it a lot, and he was as effiminate as they come. So come on, Banks is probably used to wearing flannel, he does work outside.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I have a gay boss who wears flannel shirts often... and he is flaming. I can only imagine that he's even more so away from work, although I imagine he doesn't wear such things at home. I also knew a horse trainer that wore it a lot, and he was as effiminate as they come. So come on, Banks is probably used to wearing flannel, he does work outside.
    WOW! Did I ever confuse you folks. I meant that the flannel made him look straight.

I'm still thinking he's straight.

dave

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    WOW! Did I ever confuse you folks. I meant that the flannel made him look straight.

dave
    I got you...my man is hot but straight and style-less and 50 percent of his wardrobe is flannel

dave
    And I'm still thinking he's gay. The flannel hides nothing! I think he probably wears it outside to work, so he's used to it...but it's getting changed the minute he gets home. I understood entirely, I just disagree.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    And I'm still thinking he's gay. The flannel hides nothing! I think he probably wears it outside to work, so he's used to it...but it's getting changed the minute he gets home. I understood entirely, I just disagree.
    I'm still thinking he's straight!

He is a tough call though. He seems extremely conservative...trust me, I am probably THE MOST CONSERVATIVE gay guy in the world! But I'm not getting any gay vibe about him.

Trust me, I was SO wrong about Gust, as I'm sure most of us were, but after watching the show @ 4 times...I'm still not getting that from Banks. OH...and I still think Gust is gay! lol

dave

FORT Newbie

Banks is one handsome guy

I've lived in San Diego for a few years now, and I think I'd recognize this guy, if I saw him out on the scene. Which I haven't, so I'm gonna have to say, he's either Straight, or into some very kinky scenes, which I don't do.

+ Reply to Thread