+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Banks - Software consultant, San Diego, CA

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Wouldn't it be great if Banks were a banker?

Heh...think he'll change careers for us?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

*pants* Banks is HOT! lol I'm going to go with gay, and YUM! lol He looks like this guy that I used to date... PLEASE be gay! lol Although from his response, I kind of got the vibe is is straight... here's hoping I'm wrong and he is a big flamer! lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Okay... Banks has a smile that causes you to melt He and Luciano are by FAR the hottest... although these guys are all pretty damn yum
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks
    Wow, one picture and you already have made a decision regarding my fashion sense and hair grooming techniques?! Keep in mind these pictures were all taken without any prior notice and after a day of shooting, wearing hats nonetheless. And yes, Banks is my first name...maybe it is my southern roots. My sister's name is Chase....father was an accountant, go figure. No feelings hurt, it is all in good fun. Hope you enjoy the show.
    Banks (if, indeed, this IS banks) - no worries, you're a cutie, even in that shirt. Expect more critiques to come. Welcome to the snarky world that is reality tv. Hope you emerge unscathed. Especially after all that cowboy wear.

Actually I doubt he will be able to post anymore, like Sharif... usually they don't let them say anything while they are on the show... He's HOT HOT HOT though! *swoons*

I figure Banks is gay; in the segment where the guys stated why they thought others might think they're gay...I was when he put on that gruff voice and said "I like landscapin'".....How could anyone other than a gay man not know that straight guys will gladly rattle on forever about their precious lawns and shrubbery. Now, if he had said "flower gardening", I might agree with him. Lots of straight men are ok with that too, but don't really get into it like the landscaping thing, or at least don't talk about it.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I have to say str8. He's cute, but no gaydar. Most gay guys shave parts of their bodies, not the whole thing. I'm sticking with str8.

dave

well considering i know VERY str8 men in the landscaping business....i'm not holding his profession against him, the str8 men i know are even more into it than he is.....the reason i think he's gay is in his confessionals.....he says stuff like i'm not looking forward to this etc....makes me raise my eyebrows

plus, he not all macho and is like "are you gay, are you gay" like the others...he just seems like he's having fun....and not putting on this big charade like ryan

I think Banks is gay - software + runner + San Diego = big bleeps on my gaydar. I missed the confessional, but yes, if he said he wasn't looking forward to this, that makes sense. Then again, didn't the gay guys know the premise of the show, prior to the filming?

yes but banks seems like such a nice guy im sure he doesn't want to hurt daphne's feelings.......he's too nice it almost seems.....i think once he got there it was kinda like what have i gotten myself into.....that's what i get out of his closet confessionals

+ Reply to Thread