+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Banks - Software consultant, San Diego, CA

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I think he's straight too. Not sure how I have him on the game...but all those picks are out the window anyway. I knew Ryan was going to be straight, but I never bothered to tell LL to change it, so now I have a big fat zero on the gaydar score. Oh well.

Today I'm sure that Lucy, Bradley, Bill, & Lee are gay, the rest are straight.
    Who knows what I'll think next week.

Banks is pretty hot, and I never really thought so before last night...and Bradley looked just plain scary in the candlelight! Amazing how all these guys can look so different!
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Snipes...Wesley Snipes. BlushOnTehCheek's Avatar
    I hope Banks is straight. If I worked with him, I'd sexually harrass him all th time and I don't even do that sort of thing! He's just sooooo hot.

Quote Originally Posted by BlushOnTehCheek
    I hope Banks is straight. If I worked with him, I'd sexually harrass him all th time and I don't even do that sort of thing! He's just sooooo hot.
    Boss:*drops pen* ... Banks, would you pick that up for me

Banks: Yes sir *bends down*

Boss: ....

Banks has a very sexy vibe that has been getting to me after the last episode. I don't know what it is... maybe it's because I think hes gay and that I can never ever get him lol... I like them hard to get
    Currently Enjoying:

Playing it Straight *Loving it! very fun but needs more viewers!*
    American Idol 3 *Simon who?*

Quote Originally Posted by Forever*
    Boss:*drops pen* ... Banks, would you pick that up for me

Banks: Yes sir *bends down*

Boss: ....

Banks has a very sexy vibe that has been getting to me after the last episode. I don't know what it is... maybe it's because I think hes gay and that I can never ever get him lol... I like them hard to get
    OK...what's wrong with me? I'd LOVE to have some beer with him and just hang out. I don't get ANY kind of sexual feeling for him. Unless, there are too many beers and he begs me!

dave

Rab
    So Dave, what do you find sexier. Glasses or no glasses? I think Banks looks better with glasses on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    So Dave, what do you find sexier. Glasses or no glasses? I think Banks looks better with glasses on.

Glasses!

dave

Snipes...Wesley Snipes. BlushOnTehCheek's Avatar
    no glasses.

FORT Newbie
    I find Banks very difficult to read. This week I think he is straight, last week I thought he was gay, and before that I could not decide. Since other FoRTers seem to be in the same boat, this man of mystery must have behind him a lot of scrambled gaydars and dashed crushes. Maybe other people are drawn in by the wide-set eyes or the ginger-colored stubble or who knows what else...then baffled by the shaved arms and legs.

In any case, I wonder how much our impressions result from Fox's editing. Any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112