+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Alex - Law student, Washington, DC.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Going by the horseriding I would say straight
    WHY????
    I trained horses for 20 years; there are plenty of gay men who ride , trust me!
    A for instance; Chip and Reichen (sp?), the gay couple on the Amazing Race, were the only two Reality Show competitors I have ever seen who actually knew how to ride horses properly when they were required to do so. No bouncing up and down, pulling hard on the reins, holding onto the saddle,etc.
    That's not counting David on Joe Millionaire 2, but in my opinion David rode like a rodeo cowboy, not a real horseman. (Rodeo cowboys only have to be able to remain balanced on the horse while they rope the cow, jump off to steer wrestle, etc., the horses are trained to do their thing without much guidance.)
    Of course usually the "horse riding" date on these shows usually involves riding horses that can be ridden by anyone old enough to be able to able to sit up! Someone getting killed just isn't very romantic.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Little side info,,,,Carson on Queer Eye is an accomplished equestrian, so, don't know if being comfortable on a horse is necessarily a sign of straightness.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Little side info,,,,Carson on Queer Eye is an accomplished equestrian, so, don't know if being comfortable on a horse is necessarily a sign of straightness.
    Nothing is a sign of straightness....I just found out from someone who knows one of the guys I've already deemed as straight that I was wrong. IMO he LOOKED like one of the straightest guys!
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

mmmm, well that must be blondie, the financial guy right. Don't tell me, I don't want to know, want to be surprised on the show. Bama are you gay? Not to out you on the Fort or anything. Just checked your bio, I thought you were a guy for some reason, I guess it's the Tony avatar

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Nothing is a sign of straightness....I just found out from someone who knows one of the guys I've already deemed as straight that I was wrong. IMO he LOOKED like one of the straightest guys!
    Oooh, do tell.
    Maybe we should start a spoiler thread??

mmmm, well that must be blondie, the financial guy right. Don't tell me, I don't want to know, want to be surprised on the show. Bama are you gay? Not to out you on the Fort or anything. Just checked your bio, I thought you were a guy for some reason, I guess it's the Tony avatar
    Hey LL no I'm not gay, just an avatar addict. I usually change once a week or so, this week's av is in honor of the new season of the sopranos. IMO the women on the sopranos aren't very avatar worthy....I'd much rather "be" Tony than any of them.

LL you guessed right on this guy, I got it wrong. So you won't be surprised at all.
    Last edited by AmandaFabulous; 03-11-2004 at 04:11 PM.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

mm, so, I'm winning the gaydar so far....

mm, so, I'm winning the gaydar so far....
    yep - you've got one right so far

Are we gonna start the guessing game after Friday night?

I love those - I did very well picking the bachelorette's men.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    Oooh, do tell.
    Maybe we should start a spoiler thread??

A spoiler thread would be fun, a lot of us like to know who to look at for clues.

I'm going to guess straight
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast