+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jackie

CHOWDA!!!

First Off......

Does anyone else know these people on this show? The only reason I watched is because Jackie graduated with me back in the day and the fact that she is famous before me just blows my mind! But I'll catch up! My friend called me two weeks ago and made me guess who had their very own reality dating show. I guessed right! I couldnt believe it so I had to see for myself. Well Congratulations Jackie, you did it! No doubt she will blow up after this even if it is a short while. Im still in awe, I just saw her like 2 months ago 2 and she never even mentioned the show! BOOOOO! Well I hope she wins overall! Good Luck, Jackie!

mm, I don't think anyone does so far. Banks and Sharif were on here prior to the premier episode, but there not allowed to post while the show is on, according to their contract etc, but welcome.....

Quote Originally Posted by beyondtheice
    Does anyone else know these people on this show? The only reason I watched is because Jackie graduated with me back in the day and the fact that she is famous before me just blows my mind! But I'll catch up! My friend called me two weeks ago and made me guess who had their very own reality dating show. I guessed right! I couldnt believe it so I had to see for myself. Well Congratulations Jackie, you did it! No doubt she will blow up after this even if it is a short while. Im still in awe, I just saw her like 2 months ago 2 and she never even mentioned the show! BOOOOO! Well I hope she wins overall! Good Luck, Jackie!
    I started chatting with a guy that knows Jackie, but that's it!

dave

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    So if, one day, I'm at the Movie Gallery in Pelham, and I reach for the Lost in Translation DVD the same time as a pretty stranger ("Ah wuz gunna rint thaat!"), I'll look over, our eyes will meet, and we'll both say, "Now aren't you...it can't...but you are...WOW!" And then we'll have to do the FoRT Secret Handshake (TM)?
    I'll never go to movie gallery again without thinking about the fort.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    The non-sexual parts of a relationship cannot be faked: Either you're interested and, later, in love, or you aren't.
    I think it's very easy to fake being in love ,interested,or whatever. It's like when you're a sweet young thing with an old sugar daddy, or one of those flimflam men you hear about cheating large numbers of women out of all of theur money and properties.....again, think about the money, gifts, and so forth, look into his eyes and say...I just loooove you so much. You are so sweet to me....yackyack. They'll believe it because they want to. Been there, done that, ....and lots of people continue this behavior for years and years. It doesn't make some people feel bad at all to lie, cheat and take from people they care nothing about. Live and learn!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

For a MILLION dollars they will be lying their butts off, and so would I.

Quote Originally Posted by beyondtheice
    I've known Jackie for a little over a year now...I sat by her in choir in college and helped with her Homecoming Queen campaign.

MAN!!! You could totally tell she was HATING eliminating the guys. I'm sure it doesn't get any easier...I feel SO bad for her! She seems like SUCH a great gal!

dave

Guess what? The same "guy" that interviewed Lee, interviewed Jackie...
    http://www.pmpnetwork.com/live-ram13/jackie.ram

She's also trying to "break" into acting. She plays the guitar and the piano.

dave
    Last edited by davewfred; 03-27-2004 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks Dave,
    IMO boring, no clues, and she's one of those that say "you know" every few words.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast