+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pirate Master Cancelled - Effective Immediately

Re: Pirate Master Cancelled - Effective Immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2489267;
    I'm not sure I understand how to do spoilers, so this is a test. [[it looks like this must work. did I get it right?]]I don't want to ruin anything, but it would be nice to be able to discuss it.
    Brooks, to use spoiler tags, use (spoiler) spoiler info (/spoiler) - but replace the parentheses with one set of brackets.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by elk;2488667;
    This really sucks! I was enjoying this show and now I can't even watch it online, because you can't view on the CBS website if you are outside the US.
    it is sad for us in Canada... but there was "ctv.ca" that was broadcasting the episode after they aired... let's see if they will put the new episodes as well.... so far the one from this week is not there.

I went to Pirate Masters on CBS.com and they did not have Tuesday's episode. The last episode available is the one that had the Ghost Ship...(the last one aired). Anyone know how to access the new episodes????

Thanks
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

cbs.com / shows / pirate masters / on the front page there is something that says "final episodes presented at cbs.com every Tuesday" and then "Watch now"

Click on that and if you don't have real player as your media viewer then go under player options and select windows player. The latest one is episode 9.

Quote Originally Posted by John;2488729;
    No, we won't continue recapping it.
    Ah!

I only ask since the show will continue on CBS.

Thanks!

The show is continuing on CBS? I thought it was just online now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo;2489379;
    it is sad for us in Canada... but there was "ctv.ca" that was broadcasting the episode after they aired... let's see if they will put the new episodes as well.... so far the one from this week is not there.
    I hope so...it's unfair in the 1st place to cancel a show like this with out the people who were watching it being able to see how it ends...not everyone has a computer to watch online...then, as a Canadian, we're doubly screwed as we can't watch the the online episodes at cbs.com...so frustrating!

Can't say I am surprised, but I was a little confused Tuesday, in the hotel, without a computer and it didn't come on.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

How long is this thread going to remain on the main board and not go to the retired shows or something? Really, isn't it just taking up space at this point, or is FORT under some kind of contractual obligation to keep it up here? (I always wondered whether some of those shows pay to be "covered.")

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2493220;
    How long is this thread going to remain on the main board and not go to the retired shows or something? Really, isn't it just taking up space at this point, or is FORT under some kind of contractual obligation to keep it up here? (I always wondered whether some of those shows pay to be "covered.")
    Technically, the show isn't "retired" yet since the unaired episodes are supposed to be shown online. We even have a separate spoiler thread for the online episodes. Don't worry, we will move this forum when we feel the time is right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast