+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Re: 7/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro;2481392;
    Who the heck are Jonathan and Candice?
    Sorry waitforbigbro, didn't mean to confuse things. These two knew how to mutiny is all I was saying, and I wish the pirates would follow their lead.

FORT Newbie

It is amazing. This show has the dumbest people on it ever. I can not stand to watch it anymore.

These are just the dumbest people for not even trying to mutiny. I wish they would all walk the blank so that the triad would turn on each other. That would be the best part of the show.

The rest of this is just stupid.

FORT Newbie

seriously this show had so much potential and they mess it up with having the single stupidest person on the planet...surrounded by equally stupid people that leave him with the key...very frustrating.

Is there anything that says the contestants HAVE to do what the host says? What if the red team just took over the ship? Wouldn't the cameras keep filming? Wouldn't this be the perfect reality tv show to have a REAL mutiny going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2484817;
    Is there anything that says the contestants HAVE to do what the host says? What if the red team just took over the ship? Wouldn't the cameras keep filming? Wouldn't this be the perfect reality tv show to have a REAL mutiny going on?
    Well, the actual, real crew is on the ship, along with all that production staff. There's no way for there to be a REAL mutiny. Short of real bloodshed, I mean.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I was thinking more of a production mutiny, LOL. Probably they're not allowed to whack each other, but if the red team locked the captain in his quarters, took over the galley, cut Cameron adrift, whatever, would the cameras really stop rolling? It could be the first reality reality tv!

FORT Newbie

I mean the last challenge you want to change the captain. You dont row you jump out of the row boat and sit on the ship. They can not win if everyone is not there.

My god how stupid are these people.

I don't see the show on tonite ... what's going on?!?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

That's cuz it switched to Tuesday nights. ;^)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2484817;
    I wondered why they never had a "sit-down strike" ("mutiny") either on the ship or in the challenges. Why not just storm into the kitchen and grab some food, for one thing? I was hoping it was forbidden in their contracts and not just the pathetic result of greed (hoping for a little gold, they are afraid to take bigger risks) and herd-like tendencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2485477;
    I was thinking more of a production mutiny, LOL. Probably they're not allowed to whack each other, but if the red team locked the captain in his quarters, took over the galley, cut Cameron adrift, whatever, would the cameras really stop rolling? It could be the first reality reality tv!
    Ah, now that might save the show from death by boredom!

Quote Originally Posted by Starsky;2486979;
    I mean the last challenge you want to change the captain. You dont row you jump out of the row boat and sit on the ship. They can not win if everyone is not there.

My god how stupid are these people.
    Exactly. I've been saying the same thing for weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast