+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

JR.

Re: 7/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro;2479346;
    Jupiter is dumber then I ever could have believed. Why, if she really liked Azmuth, did she not go to him in private? Because she's stupid.
    That would've fixed the whole situation, even after she ran her mouth at the table. It's a huge mistake for both of them. I was surprised they never got together to discuss it if they were as tight as they claimed to be.

What is with the "being fair and fun" thing? Do some of these folks not realize they are in a competition? Az is in a really good position, why in the world would he want to change things? I can't believe these people are that foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2480603;
    Az is in a really good position, why in the world would he want to change things? I can't believe these people are that foolish.
    I think Az made a mistake by not trading Jay for Jupiter when he was given the option. It would have been the perfect time for him to get rid of Jay. Az and Jupiter must have had a good relationship from the start, because she said she's had his back from the beginning. That would have almost guaranteed him the captaincy until Endgame and all of the treasure that goes with it.

This show has potential, but it needs some changes.

I just watched it on cbs.com. No sound for the last several minutes. Did anyone have the experience?

Why did the ghost crew show up when it was 7 to 9? It would have been two even teams next week.

How in the world did they find someone as braindead as John? A perfect time for the black team to throw the challenge, but you can't make it against that degree of incompetence. Amazing!

I love Laurel's attitude. I hope she hangs around for a while. Her trash talk against the captain is priceless.

Huh, are these people totally stupid or what? Losing the key, talking about the mutiny in front of everyone, Az being too arrogant and stupid to have a private convesation with Jupiter, Az getting rid of an ally probably the only one he has on this ship.

BTW when was it made mandatory that the officers are always on the black crew? I don't think that happened at the very beginning, did it??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

were there any previews for the next episode that showed a challenge?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;2480569;
    Arrgh! Another mutiny-less week. I miss Jonathan and Candice.
    Who the heck are Jonathan and Candice? There was a 'John' the "Scientist/Exotic Dancer" fool, who lost the key in the river during the treasure challenge. Is that who you mean? He was only in one episode, until this week. Not sure how you could miss him, except that he did find the treasure chest on that first show. But his arrogance got him booted, and he really became the black sheep after losing the key.

Candice, I don't think there ever was a Candice on PM. If there was, I sure don't remember her. Did you mean someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2481174;
    BTW when was it made mandatory that the officers are always on the black crew? I don't think that happened at the very beginning, did it??
    On the first show they just split up randomly, because there was no Captain and Officers. Since then they have always been on the black crew.

Jonathan and Candice are from a couple of Survivor seasons ago.

I can't even remember the previews at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2481397;
    On the first show they just split up randomly, because there was no Captain and Officers. Since then they have always been on the black crew.

Jonathan and Candice are from a couple of Survivor seasons ago.

I can't even remember the previews at all.
    Thanks, dberk, it is such a riveting show I must have missed that detail.

Does anyone else just want to shoot the entire crew and be done with it??? How much longer must we suffer this idiotic drivel??

At this point with only Louie left and 4 women I hope they no longer divide the teams and it is just the captain and officers vs the crew. Perphaps the crew will now have a chance to win and change up the captaincy,else it wil be a long and boring show; talk about the summer doldrums.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2480675;
    I think Az made a mistake by not trading Jay for Jupiter when he was given the option.
    I think that is exactly what Jupiter was thinking when she said they should "change it up." She was selling herself out for a measly 500 extra and hoping to move up. She got what she deserved, and I hope she realizes that, although I'll bet she has completely rationalized her greed motive and is blind to it. The "spiritual" posturing of meditating on the raft was such b.s.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2481559;
    How much longer must we suffer this idiotic drivel??
    Only as long as it takes you to change the channel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast