+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until 1 am EST.

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Re: 7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow. 20 minutes in and nobody bothered to post!

Bwah.

Anyone else finally come to the conclusion that the reason that Loupert literally says "Joe Don" in every clip they show of him is that he's in love with the guy? I mean it doesn't seem to matter if Joe Don is currently Loupert's enemy or friend. It's "Joe Don this" and "Joe Don that".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Noone knows it's ariing right now. They didn't even announce after last weeks episode it moved to Tuesday nights! I liked this show too, until now. The officers have to vote for mutiny too? How LAME is that! Well, the show is already decided... and very predictable now. I called the three people with the black spot before tongiht's show aired!

EDIT: BOO! I wanted Joe Don to stay. Azmuth should have gone... or Louie.
    Last edited by Julian Pyke; 07-10-2007 at 10:57 PM.

Hello? Anyone here? I am so all alone.

They really should have announced the time change.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie

I lucked into finding out about the timeswitch on a quick commercial on CBS(maybe during Big Brother on Sunday), but this show is pretty much dead. Ill keep watching it, but its so predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2468793;
    Noone knows it's ariing right now. They didn't even announce after last weeks episode it moved to Tuesday nights! I liked this show too, until now. The officers have to vote for mutiny too? How LAME is that! Well, the show is already decided... and very predictable now. I called the three people with the black spot before tongiht's show aired!

EDIT: BOO! I wanted Joe Don to stay. Azmuth should have gone... or Louie.
    Are you saying that Joe Don has been cut adrift? How did that come about? Who is the new captain? Is Azmuth still talking weird?

I guess I'll read about it in the recap!
    Last edited by Kocky_Kamikaze; 07-11-2007 at 12:15 AM.

FORT Fan

Once the black team won the reward, I had to fast forward through to the
    end because I knew right then and then Joe Don was going. He was
    the only thing that kept me watching. I really don't care how wins now unless
    it could be Louie.
    I hate the dang Triad. Jerks.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2468907;
    Are you saying that Joe Don has been cut adrift? How did that come about? Who is the new captain? Is Azmuth still talking weird?
    No new captain,Azmyth is still on top with his boys. It was very close though. When you conisder how little the others are being fed and how hard they are being worked, it is amazing that the red team does as well as it does.

At least they discussed mutiny this time around, but Jupiter was a hold out even before thinking about the officers. She is now the cook and as a friend of captain was also given a little extra money.

Nessa has the pardon again but didn't need it. Next week theya re talking about ghosts coming back so I wonder if the pirates are attacked by pirates (ie: those that left earlier). That would be fun.

FORT Regular

I found out about the day change by accident too.

But at least I got to see Joe Don walk the plank!

I wish they'dtold us how much money he got away with after his purchases of the Royal Pardon.

I'll keep watching because I am still having a showmance with the Picton Castle.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by guide54;2468958;
    No new captain,Azmyth is still on top with his boys. It was very close though. When you conisder how little the others are being fed and how hard they are being worked, it is amazing that the red team does as well as it does.
    I think that may have physically been the breaking point for the red team. They really went for it and lost. The only reason they were close, though, is because the black team is a bunch of idiots. Every week it seems to be the same. Black team dominated physically, but then cant figure out what to do with some clues. They see what the red team is doing, follow them and luck out. Last night was no different. Thats one of the negatives with the competition. If the black team didnt see the red team next to them they never would have even figured out where to dig.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast