+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I thought his pants looked liek a different color too. Same pants, different color.

FORT Newbie

I really hope that it does turn out that there's a ghost ship full of the exiled pirates because this show needs some serious action added to it. I enjoy it, but I get so frustrated by how dumb the crew is sometimes - why, why WHY have they not managed to mutiny against Azymuth yet? Obviously he's setting it up so that he and his officers will run the ship until the end of the game, and everybody is just...letting them. And I'm not really sure why they are doing that. It was a choice between losing a really strong player that the red crew clearly needs (in either Louie or JD) or trying to get off a mutiny and they barely tried for it at all. I'm also not sure why Jupiter is so into supporting the current captain...is it just for the money?

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro;2470703;
    .......... They should have been able to mutinty with a a mjority vote or something.

I think it's really unfair that the Captain gets so many perks, .................There should have been some distance between the 2 treasure points, otherwise it's too easy to play follow the leader.

Oh well, despite it's many flaws, it has been an entertaining summer show, I do like that people have a chance to win some money before they leave. Last summers Treasure hunters had only the final winners getting anything. At least with PM, most people have won something. That's a plus.

wait---you had some great points I certainly agree with. Both teams following the same path to the treasures doesn't make any sense. I think they should have had very similar paths leading to the treasures but different routes....

Every week seems like the black teams follows the red team...? ? Wish the producers would have noticed soon enough to have done some change-ups.

I really thought the show had potential...especially if they would change many of the rules..

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by seaside;2474005;
    why, why WHY have they not managed to mutiny against Azymuth yet?
    Because the officers need to agree to it, and they have no incentive to do so. It would be a waste for the crew to mutiny only to have the officers shoot it down.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I hope they have to defend the Picton Castle against a dastardly ghost ship attack. The ghost ship will try to take control, and maybe they'll tell the pirates they'll leave them alone if the Picton Castle hands over their captain. (To which Azmyeth will say "bloody 'ell"). We need some swashbuckling!
    I agree that it's dumb that both officers have to agree with the crew for a mutiny to be pulled off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234