+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

LG, I noticed that, too. Had to zap it back a time or two, but evenutally figured it out. Now, the big question is, will the triad???

FORT Newbie

Oh, and another thing: I am certain that the "ghost ship" is laden with those who've been set adrift. I sure hope that mixes things up, bcz this show is past boring me!

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2470980;
    did anyone else rewind their tape and see that Kendra was actually the one person who voted for Louie to leave? She actually "sold" her loyalty to the triad to avoid the black spot and then was the only one to vote against their wishes anyway.
    Yes I did, and that was the first (and only) time that I can remember them showing a vote. So perhaps that will come into play later.

The editing showed Jay paying careful attention to what Kendra said after JD put the swimming guilt trip on her. If Jay grills her about it later, I'm sure she'll confess.

Yet another reality show gone bad mid-season...does anyone have any ideas as to why this trend is happening?

Huh, you miss 2 episodes and what happens? Azymuth gets greedy but doesn't take the entire captain's share and Joe Don gets eliminated. Why doesn't the crew steal some food??? or somehow foul it up... is it locked up??? I certainly hope that Jupiter is taking alot of tastes of what she cooks.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

LG.

Quote Originally Posted by veejer;2471202;
    Yes I did, and that was the first (and only) time that I can remember them showing a vote. So perhaps that will come into play later.

The editing showed Jay paying careful attention to what Kendra said after JD put the swimming guilt trip on her. If Jay grills her about it later, I'm sure she'll confess.
    I agree veejer, it was the first and only time so far that we could read the vote while it was being cast. that's what made me back up my tivo so I could see what she had picked, and I agree that it was edited to draw our attention to it as it will likely come up again.

I think we're going to see the exiled pirates on the ghost ship soon and I'm looking forward to it. We need more action on this show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

This is my first post but I have to ask! Did anyone notice that when JD was set adrift, that he has barely had any facial hair. Before he left the ship, while kissing whats her name, he was all scruffy. So was are scenes where they are set adrift recorded way early in the game or what? If this was already talked about, I am sorry I missed it. I had to rewind the scene several times but sure enough!

Quote Originally Posted by kati022769;2472748;
    This is my first post but I have to ask! Did anyone notice that when JD was set adrift, that he has barely had any facial hair. Before he left the ship, while kissing whats her name, he was all scruffy. So was are scenes where they are set adrift recorded way early in the game or what? If this was already talked about, I am sorry I missed it. I had to rewind the scene several times but sure enough!
    AH HA!!! A Clue.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by kati022769;2472748;
    to the FoRT, kati!!!

That was a good catch. I just rewound it and watched it again. Besides the beard or lack thereof, he was wearing a necklace during pirate's court and in his post-soliloquy, but not on the raft.

I guess in the past I've been noticing how calm it always is when they are cut adrift. They slowly drift away from the ship in just a gentle swell. Where are the waves? The ship doesn't seem to rock much either!!! My husband says it's because they're in a soundstage somewhere.

I'm guessing they film the "cut adrift" scenes up front, so the weather and the contestants temperment is controlled. Sean's facial hair was noticably sparse as well when he was cut away. I'm pretty sure the apprentice did this as well, filming the walk of shame to the Limo at the beginning of the season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast