+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The men were so confident tonight that they didn't even hide the fact that they named their alliance. If the rest of the crew want the three stooges out of power why can't they convince the women that whoever get put on red to barely perform? I can't believe that someone on the Black team can't "throw" the challenge unless there is some kind of rules against it. The winning team could even decide to give the "traitor" a third of the treasure or at least some kind of significant bribe.

I am actually looking forward to whatever the "twist" is next week, I hope It doesn't send me over the edge with this show.

The triad may be predictable, but it is smart gameplay. They knew Nessa would buy the pardon, so put her up against the two guys and that gaurantees that one of them goes. Their alliance will have to end soon I assume based on the number of players left in the game.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2468907;
    I guess I'll read about it in the recap!
    You can view complete episodes on the CBS web site.

Quote Originally Posted by guide54;2468958;
    When you conisder how little the others are being fed and how hard they are being worked, it is amazing that the red team does as well as it does.
    Although, as cook, Jupiter probably gets a bit more food than the rest of the crew, Laurel is eating the same as the Red Crew. And yet, she was able to stay with the well fed members of the Black Crew. I think the food only plays a part for those who can't keep up any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlingal;2469220;
    I wish they'dtold us how much money he got away with after his purchases of the Royal Pardon.
    $31,820

Quote Originally Posted by Big E;2469363;
    The triad may be predictable, but it is smart gameplay.
    They played flawlessly. The crew has no one to blame but themselves.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Regular

"They played flawlessly"? What about Ben leading them away from the cannons, then trying to figure out where 2:00 is when they had no reference point? (the cannons were 12 o'clock) If they hadn't seen the red team figure it out and followed them, they'd still be on the top of the hill with their hands stretched out going "Let's see . . . if this is 3 o'clock . . . "

Quote Originally Posted by BBgroupie;2469569;
    "They played flawlessly"? What about Ben leading them away from the cannons, then trying to figure out where 2:00 is when they had no reference point? (the cannons were 12 o'clock) If they hadn't seen the red team figure it out and followed them, they'd still be on the top of the hill with their hands stretched out going "Let's see . . . if this is 3 o'clock . . . "

I think they were just on their way back to the cannon when they saw the red team come running down. At that point you may as well follow them to the dig off you know is coming.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBgroupie;2469569;
    "They played flawlessly"?
    The quote was in reference to the Triad, not the Black Crew.

The Triad...

Gave Louie and JD extra chores to tire them out,
    gave Jupiter extra money to insure her loyalty,
    kept Kendra off the block to insure her loyalty,
    put Nessa and JD on the block at the same time, (Nessa being the most likely person to bid high for the Pardon.)
    and used Louie as the placeholder. (The one individual most likely to survive a one-on-one against JD)
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I think I actually liked last nights episode.

I wish they had some interviews after because the people on the show intrigue me. I wonder if Nessa and JD were just lip locking for show or if there was something. I looked on her myspace page but no clues on there.

It will be a wasted season if they don't mutiny at least ONCE! Come on, ladies.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

Yeah, I suppose it's a moot point now because I don't see PM going past one season, but whoever wrote the rules screwed up. Mutinty is unlikely ever to happen, why should it when some people are doing well? The should have been able to mutinty with a amjority vote or something.

I think it's really unfair that the Captain gets so many perks, let's see: lots more food, way too much of the treasure, better sleeping quarters (though it doesn't look like this is that big of a difference). And now with the other team weak from no food, they have to compete in the challenge, which, again, the rules were just not thought out clearly here. As others have mentioned, the captain's crew was floundering around until they saw the red crew head toward the treasure and they just followed them. That has always bothered me that one team can basically follow the other to the treasure. There should have been some distance between the 2 treasure points, otherwise it's too easy to play follow the leader.

And I still don't get how the voting is going to be done when they get down to 3 black spots and 1 or 2 people voting. It would have been nice to have this explained at some point.

Oh well, despite it's many flaws, it has been an entertaining summer show, I do like that people have a chance to win some money before they leave. Last summers Treasure hunters had only the final winners getting anything. At least with PM, most people have won something. That's a plus.

LG.

did anyone else rewind their tape and see that Kendra was actually the one person who voted for Louie to leave? She actually "sold" her loyalty to the triad to avoid the black spot and then was the only one to vote against their wishes anyway.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast