+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 7/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 7/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

By my reckoning, after six eliminations, there are 5 men and 5 women. That seems pretty equitable. I really don't understand why it's necessary for the women to 'unite' against the men.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Bummer. I thought I programmed my DVR for the new timeslot correctly, but it didn't record. Why do networks do this?

So I got that Joy was "cast adrift"....
    Who else got black spotted?
    Did JD buy the pardon back? What did he pay?

Thanx.

JD paid $12,000 for the pardon and didn't need it. He was one of the three black spots, but didn't receive a vote.
    The other black spot went to Kendra.
    Joy lost by one vote.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

It's not that they are uniting against "the men", they are not happy with Azmyth and his officers staying in power from now on. The new money split didn't go over very well, and the others (Louie and JD included) do not want the officers' plan to eliminate each of the others one by one to happen. The way to avoid that is to let Red Team win, or mutiny.

Yes, Joy is history.
    She, Kendra, and JD were blackspotted. The officers wanted the weakest girls up and it was either JD or Louie. The officers would like to get rid of the men so that the black team will have 3 men and the red team will have none.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2464591;
    It's not that they are uniting against "the men", they are not happy with Azmyth and his officers staying in power from now on.
    It seems to me the women on the show are calling for an all girl team of officers. There have been four officer corps so far. Three of the four corps have been mixed genders. And still, the numbers are even.

Personally I think the crew needs to break up this officer corps, but I see no reason why it can't be replaced by a mixed team.

BTW, Tribal, you can watch this week's episode at CBS.com.
    Last edited by Uncle David; 07-08-2007 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2464591;
    The officers would like to get rid of the men so that the black team will have 3 men and the red team will have none.
    I'm wondering if there won't be a change soon, now that numbers are getting smaller. No one guaranteed that there would be two teams every week, or that the captain would always get to choose officers, or anything like that.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2464608;
    It seems to me the women on the show are calling for an all girl team of officers. There have been four officer corps so far. Three of the four corps have been mixed genders. And still, the numbers are even.

Personally I think the crew needs to break up this officer corps, but I see no reason why it can't be replaced by a mixed team.

JD was the first to say that he'd like to see an all girl team of officers. I'd like to see a female captain and at least one 1st/2nd officer. Both JD and Louie have been captains but not 1st/2nd officers, so that would be fine too. I just want the 3 guys out before they get too much stronger.

As far as the previews go, it looks like Azmyth is going to wear out Louie and JD before the competition. That's when the ladies should unite and whoever is on black team stage a sit down during the competition.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2464636;
    JD was the first to say that he'd like to see an all girl team of officers.
    I could be wrong, but I think JD was just trying to get on Nessa's 'good' side.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2464608;
    Thanx for the tip. I checked it out. Unfortunately, livin' in Canada, it's not available. Thanx again anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456