+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 7/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Hmmm . . ten people left. If Red Crew wins next week, it will have three women and Zho-Dahn and Louie Louie. Will the women be smart enough NOT to give one of them the captainship????

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2461942;
    "Zho-Dahn" should have organized a mutiny this time... if for no other reason than to get Assy out of power so we never have to hear the fake Piratized pronunciation "Zho-Dahn" again.
    Mutiny would only serve to snap Azmyth out of his delusion that his crew loves him. In order for the mutiny to be carried out the officers must agree to it and they won't.

I'm glad Joy is gone. She would have been gone long ago, but they were too busy getting rid of the strong men, Cheryl and even more worthless women.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet;2461958;
    Hmmm . . ten people left. If Red Crew wins next week, it will have three women and Zho-Dahn and Louie Louie. Will the women be smart enough NOT to give one of them the captainship????
    That may not be the smart move any more. What if all the men end up on one team? Is that possible (or not because they are drawing from a different bag)?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2461968;
    That may not be the smart move any more. What if all the men end up on one team? Is that possible (or not because they are drawing from a different bag)?
    If JD shows up on the black team, he needs to sabotage them.

JD has wasted a lot of money on that pardon. If they had cut him adrift, he would still have had lots more money than most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2461968;
    I thought they had one bag for the men and one for the women so the teams would be fairly even as far as genders.

I didn't realize the officers had to agree to mutiny, too. That alone will probably keep those three together for awhile unless Red Crew can win and black spot them all.
    Last edited by Texaspet; 07-05-2007 at 10:07 PM. Reason: typo

Not over yet.....

Does anyone else find the treasure hunt / expedition as boring as I do? i mean WOW i will never get these minutes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet;2461896;
    Questions:

1. Am I wrong for still wanting Joe Don (or Zho-Dahn) gone?

2. Does anyone else think that the host (I have no idea who it is) makes a sexier pirate than any of the actual contestants?

1. Nope, perfectly right. He is annoying and needs to go.

2. Oh yes. He would make a sexy pirate. Now if we could only get him to remove the shirt.

Azmyth's accent is driving me nuts.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

So, I geuss the Officers now have to agree to Mutiny?

FORT Fanatic

Isn't it just the crew that has to be unanimous for a mutiny? The officers aren't part of the crew and obviously won't vote against their captain (who's giving them perks).

I can never get over the stupidity of reality show contestants. They know they have the majority. They know the captain is picking them off. Yet they turn on each other instead of choosing to mutiny?

I like Joe-Don, just something about him. And now that Louie has gotten past his childish hatred I kinda like him too. Hopefully they can rally the rest of the idiots and make this show interesting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2462299;
    Isn't it just the crew that has to be unanimous for a mutiny? The officers aren't part of the crew and obviously won't vote against their captain (who's giving them perks).

I can never get over the stupidity of reality show contestants. They know they have the majority. They know the captain is picking them off. Yet they turn on each other instead of choosing to mutiny?

I like Joe-Don, just something about him. And now that Louie has gotten past his childish hatred I kinda like him too. Hopefully they can rally the rest of the idiots and make this show interesting.
    I thought so too, but Joe Dons aid in a private session that "We would mutiny, but his officers will never go for it."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast