+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 6/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Okay help me out here, I must have missed this during the explaination of the use of the pardon. Now Nessa has possession of the pardon, say she is marked for a black spot next week. Apparently the pardon is up for auction every week. So if she needs it again then she would have to bid to pay herself for the pardon? (I know that can't be right)... So is it that if you possess it from a prior week and don't need to use it, you're not eligible for the pardon the next week? You simply have to auction it off and leave your own butt blowing in the breeze? Just wondering how this thing works.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2455884;
    So is it that if you possess it from a prior week and don't need to use it, you're not eligible for the pardon the next week? You simply have to auction it off and leave your own butt blowing in the breeze? Just wondering how this thing works.
    That's how I understand the use of the pardon. Surprised JD was not black spotted last night.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2455884;
    Okay help me out here, I must have missed this during the explaination of the use of the pardon. Now Nessa has possession of the pardon, say she is marked for a black spot next week. Apparently the pardon is up for auction every week. So if she needs it again then she would have to bid to pay herself for the pardon? (I know that can't be right)... So is it that if you possess it from a prior week and don't need to use it, you're not eligible for the pardon the next week? You simply have to auction it off and leave your own butt blowing in the breeze? Just wondering how this thing works.
    Oh your last part about Nessa has me laughing so hard I about fall out my chair .Love how you put that (leave your own butt blowing in the wind)
    that crack me up as i never heard it put that way before and yes thats is what happens and if they get Jay out the way we have a good show
    I liked Sean and think all our captains are wimp to ley Jay run the show

A Q from last week. Jay bid something like $6,001 for the pardon. How exactly would someone make change for an odd-sized bid like that, LOL?

I really like Laurel, and the exchange between her and the captain during Pirates Court was priceless. He said something stupid. She said something brilliant back (like WTF are you talking about!!) and he then sputters the most UNscripted, lamest comments I have heard yet on this show. Which makes me think they do rehearse what they are going to say, with coaching from the staff, and since he was blindsided he was left flapping in the wind. Way to go, Laurel!

Not sure who I despise more, Nessa or Jay.

JR.

Jay might be an ass, but he's the only one (aside from Nessa, somewhat) that's bothering to treat this like an actual game. The others don't seem to be thinking ahead, especially Laurel. Her being neutral is no good to anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    It was stupid to NOT give Nessa the black spot because she MIGHT get the pardon.
    Not really. Jay noticed the tension she was causing and knew people were targeting her. She knew she had enemies too. Her going after the pardon was as close to a sure bet as anything else on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2456122;
    Jay might be an ass, but he's the only one (aside from Nessa, somewhat) that's bothering to treat this like an actual game. The others don't seem to be thinking ahead, especially Laurel. Her being neutral is no good to anybody.
    Neutral just means that she isn't Jay's stooge. Alliances don't seem to be key here as much as campaigning to get rid of pirates for various personal reasons. Jay manipulates people into doing things they don't want to do for a living. Now that he is an officer his strategy seems to be: Finish getting rid of the physically able men and women so that only the worthless remain to oppose them on the RED TEAM. Trust in the inability of women to band together long enough to take control of the ship. Use Ness to keep the women off balance by focusing on her shenanigans.

Not really. Jay noticed the tension she was causing and knew people were targeting her. She knew she had enemies too. Her going after the pardon was as close to a sure bet as anything else on this show.
    Keeping her as a catalyst makes sense, but her name was originally brought up and Azmyth thought he was being clever by not given her the black spot, because she expected it and was bidding on the pardon.

What's with Louie giving up the vengeance thing toward Joe Don. He's either acting or he's delusional and is taking this Captain/humble Seaman thing way too seriously. Heck, just last week it was his "mission in life" to get rid of him. Now he's high fives, hugs and kisses? Gimme a break.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2456428;
    What's with Louie giving up the vengeance thing toward Joe Don. He's either acting or he's delusional and is taking this Captain/humble Seaman thing way too seriously. Heck, just last week it was his "mission in life" to get rid of him. Now he's high fives, hugs and kisses? Gimme a break.
    Louie is stupid, all bark and no bite. I hate Louie.

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2456428;
    I think Lou assumed he was getting a black spot after his speech last week, so maybe this was an attempt to save his own ass. It did seem really out of place considering that his main goal in life up to that point was to get rid of JD.

I think it was to save himself. I can't remember her name, but the blonde mom is getting some good edits. I think she will be there awhile. I can't stand loupert.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast