+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pirate Master 6/21 Recap : Gettin’ Some Booty

FORT Regular

Re: Pirate Master 6/21 Recap : Gettin’ Some Booty

Lil--great work! Way to go! I agree that you made the show much more entertaining.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Awesome first recap, lilpunkinhead!!!

Cameron Daddo arrives with the clue to the next booty. Wouldn’t you love to see his booty?
    No kidding!

Fantastic recap, lildago!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

What a way to start with a bang! Great job Lil!

Great recap Lil!!! We definitely need more booty...and maybe a parrot or two!

Terrific debut recap, Lildago! I'll be looking forward to your next one. Lots of quotables, but here are a few of my favorites:

Finally, we might see carnage! I mean, on a pirate show, is a little carnage to much to ask? I want to see Sean walk the plank or dance the hempen jig.

She thinks Nessa is working the wrong side since the girls outnumber the boys and it’s going to come back and bite her in the butt. Hmm, I have a feeling Nessa might like that.

Ben (I’m not liking Ben much.) doesn’t approve of the tomfoolery. After all, it’s a pirate ship, not a cruise boat. Joe Don’s iron fist style of rule is much preferable to Gentle Ben because pirating is serious work.

When she speaks, I picture a little old nasally Italian lady back East sitting on her plastic covered couch and wearing alot of gaudy jewelry.

And I wish Joy would pull her shorts up. I know she’s tired but I bet she could move a lot faster if they weren’t hanging off her backside.

Meanwhile, Louie is helping Kendra through the jungle and at one point, he grabs her ass. When she calls him on it, he answers that if she slips, he’ll do it again. As I’ve said, it’s all about the booty.

It’s a good thing I’m not on his crew because if he’d made me run frantically through the jungle for that long, there’d be mutiny.

Who Has The Biggest Booty?

Joe Don says he does want the pardon and would be totally bummed(Dude, what is he? Pirate or surfer?) if he was set adrift. I’m really beginning to dislike Joe Don, the hoarder. Captain Louie should take his booty and feed him to the fishes. Now that’s the pirate thing to do.

The Powder Monkey Floats Away

Forget the sap, Azmyth! It’s all about the booty!

She’s proud to say she didn’t succumb to the lying and backstabbing. Wait! Isn’t that what pirates do? Good riddance. The powder monkey obviously wasn’t destined to become the Pirate Master.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2449021;
    Come on, Jay! If you aren’t pirate enough to send him to Davy Jones’ locker, at least demand your money back.

Meanwhile, Louie is helping Kendra through the jungle and at one point, he grabs her ass. When she calls him on it, he answers that if she slips, he’ll do it again. As I’ve said, it’s all about the booty.

Thanks for a terrific recap, lildago!

Aye, tis a fine time to be reminding ye the purpose of this quest. It’s all about the booty--Captain Henry Steel’s treasure, that is. Last month In 1726, the production crew he and his scurvy band of pirates hid their gold all over the island.

Screw Me Once, Screw Me Twice

He tells us that Sean left the four who voted for Cheryl looking like a bunch of idiots. I say that in those costumes, they’re doing a good job of that on their own. But what do I know? I’m not a pirate. Ya know, I’d consider becoming one for Johnny Depp but that’s really not the point.

I want to see Sean walk the plank or dance the hempen jig.

She thinks Nessa is working the wrong side since the girls outnumber the boys and it’s going to come back and bite her in the butt. Hmm, I have a feeling Nessa might like that.

The Powder Monkey Floats Away
    Spectacular debut, Lil!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

...find a spot to have a talk with God. In other words, there is no plan and he‘s going to take a nap.

When she speaks, I picture a little old nasally Italian lady back East sitting on her plastic covered couch and wearing alot of gaudy jewelry.

I know she’s tired but I bet she could move a lot faster if they weren’t hanging off her backside.

The black team passes the anchor. Azmyth leads them farther down the beach on a wild goose chase. Although Joe Don and several others suspect that they’re in the wrong place, they trust their captain and follow along.

As I’ve said, it’s all about the booty.

Captain Louie should take his booty and feed him to the fishes. Now that’s the pirate thing to do.
    Bravo, awesome job, Lil! I loved your section titles, and the whole 'booty' theme was great fun. With all you've got going on in real life, the fact that you can whip out such a hilarious recap confirms you must be like the superhero of your av.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Cheryl realizes that she had a close call and that the game has been more of a popularity contest. Now maybe she’ll remove the proverbial stick from her ass and loosen up a little.

Jay is furious at Sean’s betrayal. He tells us that Sean left the four who voted for Cheryl looking like a bunch of idiots. I say that in those costumes, they’re doing a good job of that on their own.

Come on, Jay! If you aren’t pirate enough to send him to Davy Jones’ locker, at least demand your money back.

Joe Don says he does want the pardon and would be totally bummed(Dude, what is he? Pirate or surfer?) if he was set adrift.

Drop me a pm if you’re all about the booty.
    Great recap, lil
    What a great way to make your debut
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12