+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

JD has the most money and Cheryl is gone so I think the only one with a bucket load of money left is Ben and he hasn't ticked anyone off yet.
    I was sad to see Cheryl go. After losing the way the black team did As. should have gone. He caused them to lose. JD didn't really do anything wrong he just seems to be a bit of a dick. We've seen way worse contestants. I don't like him, I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it yet. He never smiles, he always has that hang-dog look on his face.
    I loved that Jay told him to go fly a kite when JD issued his ultimatum. bwahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2448375;
    I wonder... if it's picked for another season, ...
    I really doubt it will...not many seem to be watching it, and those that do don't seem to think it is all that good...

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2448704;
    Foremost in my mind is the challenges. They are all the same! Row ashore. Run uphill. Dig for treasure. What else could they do, though?....I suppose. I mean, treasure is usually buried, right?
    I haven't heard an announcement that the team has to stick together during the challenge (lots of rules we probably haven't been told about yet...) I think there is a lot they could do to sabotage or confuse the other team, although advanced positioning of camera crews may spoil most of those efforts.

FORT Regular

This show is so horrible - IMO! I only manage to watch about 10 minutes of the thing before I'm rolling my eyes and gagging! What a disappointment. Give me some quality Amazing Race any day over this overdone tripe.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2448486;
    I guess it's safe to say CrossingGuard won't be changing avatars to Louie any time soon.

Louie sucks, and this show sucks. I only watch it to see what you all are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2448732;
    I really doubt it will...not many seem to be watching it, and those that do don't seem to think it is all that good...
    The premiere episode brought in 7 million viewers, and I think the ratings are going down from that. But I did read that this show is moving to Tuesdays at 10 once Big Brother starts. Maybe that will bring the ratings up.

But yeah, when I reread what I typed, I said to myself, "Pshh, there's a slim chance this show's getting picked up."

As much as Joe Don annoys me, when he was captian, he was acting like...a pirate. It keeps reminding me of the first Pirates of the Carribean movie when Captian Jack is called for cheating in a sword fight and he's like, duh, when he reminds him by saying "Pirate"

I understand that you don't want to be voted off, but is there some jury scenario where their past actions will come into play and that's why everybody acting all cub-scouts? Because I think this would be much more fun if there was more back-stabbing, pirate-like activities going on.

I don't think the show is that bad. I mean it's definitely not Survivor.....but it's actually better than I expected. I guess that's why I don't think it's that bad.....I went into it thinking it was going to be rediculously stupid so I had low expectations for it to begin with. The challenges are the only part that could be improved. Other than that.....it's alright, imo.

FORT Fan

Maybe they could make things more interesting challenge wise, by having individual challenges for the person who gets to be captain. The person who is the winner of the individual challenge becomes the captain,with second and third place being officers.This contest would be held after the treasure is found and only between contestants on the team that finds the treasure.
    Another idea would be some type of game element is introduced where contestants can steal treasure from another contestant.

FORT Fogey

I forgot to mention, did ANYONE notice that Louie does NOTHING in the challenges except run where the team is suppose to be. For instance, last night (Thursday) look at Louie... he is barely dirty from digging, because he wasn't. And he was talking to the camera while his team was digging for treasure! He wasn't doing naything in the scenes where theys howed other people. He is a lazy peice of crap is what he is.

I'm glad that Louie targeted Jon Don. He had a goal and he is going after it. I did feel that Jon Don's speech at the pirates court was a bit much. If these were pirate times Jon Don would shot Louie in the head without a second thought. Even now if Jon Don could get rid of Louie, he would. That speech was so fake I almost laughed. Jon Don loves Louie like a bro' my ass in a bandbox as Captain Alan "Ramcat" Lewrie would say.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread