Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

A ditched the corny accent!!!!

reading the highest bid for the pardon:

JD $7,000

JD didnt need the pardon after all.

Cheryl is now set adrift, walk the plank, keel hauled, whatever...

very uneventful episode.

FORT Fanatic

Man, this forumis dead. Is anyone besides me actually watching this show?

I knew as soon as Asmuth said "I'm not worried at all" that his team would lose the challenge. Burnett isn't even trying to fake us out for this show.

Boy, if I had been on that winning team, I would have been royally PO'd. Why in the world was this treasure so much less than the previous ones? Is it because of the pardon? I missed where the host said who got the money from it, did the captain? That would make up a little, but it still was way below the other treasures. Of course, that means a future treasure might be much bigger, or they could add a little to several treasures. Lots of possibilities.

I still don't get the thinking of the voting, why wouldn't people vote out Joe Don? They guy has way more money than anyone else, he didn't treat the crew very well when he was captain (i.e. almost no food for them, while he feasted) and I haven't seen him do anything that spectacular during the hunts. I just think he'd be an obvious boot.

FORT Fanatic

Oh yeah, reading some other posts reminded me of another thing I thought was humorous. Joe Don acting all innocent, like he's been nothing but delightful up to this point. "Louie, I don't know why you hate me, you have me all wrong". No, I think he has you pegged just right. Did Joe Don actually say to Louie, "I love you, man"? I've got to check my tape on that, because I could swear I heard him say that. If he really did, he's really delusional.

Now what is Louie going to do he just got $7,000 of JD's money? Will he share or will he not? JD may not be able to pay off his credit cards if he keeps trying to bribe the crew to cover his back. Can't wait to see who will buy the pardon from JD.

If JD had needed to use the pardon ... would he still be able to sell it to someone, or what ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

It was stupid of JD to waste his money on the Pardon. The odds of him becoming Captain again or even an officer are almost nil. He should take the money and run.

I was sorry to see Cheryl go, but she had a good farewell speech and comes away with a nice treasure trove.

Louey is a jerk. I was shocked that they made him Captain and his big mouth has pretty much guaranteed that he will be set adrift at the first opportunity and at his own recommendation.

I think he only gets to sell it because he did not need it since he was not voted off. Now I guess the pardon will become a bargaining tool between the crew members because JD has to sell it before the next Pirate's Court.

+ Reply to Thread