+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Cancelled - **Post Spoilers from online episodes here**

Show Cancelled - **Post Spoilers from online episodes here**

Since the show has been cancelled, please use this thread to discuss the online episodes.

As this is a marked spoiler thread there is no need to use spoiler tags any longer
    Last edited by fluff; 07-25-2007 at 04:22 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Pirate Master Cancelled - Effective Immediately

Quote Originally Posted by SRG_SSI;2488428;
    The one I feel sorry for is Christa, she got very little air time in the past episodes (the ones aired) but more than made up for it in this weeks (on-line) and moving forward.
    I watched the episode, and I definitely feel bad for her for the reasons you stated.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Finally, a female captain, and it's not aired on TV. This would have been Christa's moment, but since the episode is online, it kinda takes away from it.

I feel bad for everyone who was on this show. It's pretty embarrassing to be on a show that was cancelled mid-way through.

And to know that the show was getting better (I thought the latest episode was the best one yet.)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    And with no officers left, there could have been a better chance of a mutiny, which would have saved the show. And the Royal Pardon is no more! This was the last time anyone could bid on it. Almost every viewer didn't understand that thing, nor did they want it there! And then we have a female captain, which some people have been longing for. This episode had everything the viewer could ask for!
    CBS, bad decision. Bad, bad, bad decision!

Although it did average about 4-5 million viewers each episode, which isn't much. But still, bad decision CBS!

Is there a petition out there?

OK quick recap just from what I remember if anybody wants to add to it.....

Click to see Spoiler:
    Az realizes that he let go of his only supporter and that it had been a stupid move on his part. Especially when the crew makes it clear they don't like him and he is all alone.

Right off the bat they are told that there will be no more officers and Ben/Jay are welcomed back with open arms while Az is completely isolated. Next morning teams are chosen Ben and Jay are on the red team against Az and Louie (can't remember the girls). Off they go, Louie can't figure out some puzzle and Jay rips through it. The challenge involves putting shackles on and watching Jay and Louie doing rather funny Frankenstein pacing. The red team wins and elects Christa? Christie? as the first female captain. She's all by herself and makes all the decisions alone. She doesn't know what to do with the $50K since the captain now gets all the money. Also this will be the last time the royal pardon will be used.

Jay suggests that she offer Kendra 2K and then tell her that she will bid 10k on the pardon thereby giving her the 4th of the loot like everybody else on the winning team. Except the plan is that she won't give her the money. Ben thinks its brilliant and they do it. Kendra isn't convinced that its legit but goes along with it. (Oh yeah and before all this is a pirate party on the island in the same place where they are to start their challenge but they don't know that then and the party is sort of lame).

Christa(y) is actually very smart and decides that the best way to put up nominations is to ask the crew individually to name 2 pirates to put up. They for the most part all say Kendra and Az. They go up

and I couldn't get part 4 to load so if somebody wants to finish this off?
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 07-25-2007 at 08:27 AM.

I'm not sure I understand how to do spoilers, so this is a test. [[it looks like this must work. did I get it right?]]I don't want to ruin anything, but it would be nice to be able to discuss it.

edit, nope, back to remedial spoiling.

thanks onetvslave.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    let's see if this one works
    GOT IT!!!
    Last edited by Brooks; 07-25-2007 at 08:47 AM.

I couldn't get part 4 to load either, dangit. But I see from the website that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Azmuth
    's picture is grayed out, so I am assuming that is who went home.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

My first spoiler coming up!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Captain HasBeen was voted out unanimously, right after Jay told him to his face that he wished him luck. OK, I do not understand what was going on with Christa's pledge to Kendra about the money. How would she have gone back on it, by not bidding for the pardon or bidding some lesser amount? Would the pardon have spared Christa from mutiny? Why did Christa need Kendra to believe there would be another $10,000 coming for the pardon? Jay said Christa would get the money back many times over. What did that mean?

FORT Newbie

how can we find out what happened when the last part of the online show won't load and there is no recap? Just wondering where to look next...

Thank yo so much for the recap. I really hate that Canadians can't view online episodes form the major networks. I really don't understand why.

Here is part 4 (I don't know why folks are having trouble loading it).

Click to see Spoiler:
    4th starts off with Pirates Court. Christa v. Kendra and Azymuth. Cameron explains that Christa has no officers to protect her from mutiny and that the royal pardon is in play for tonight only. Christa explains why she chose K and A (asked everyone for suggestions; put up the strongest and weakest). A says it is one of the most powerful experiences of his life and he has grown fond of everyone. K, at a loss for what to say on her fourth time up, recites a sort of poem about life on the ship. Jay explains why K and A deserve to be black-spotted. Laurel says she just doesn’t get the guy (A). Ben says A deserves to be nominated because he is the strongest and that he likes A and has a deep bond with him. High bidder is Christa, for $10,000 (Jay's head went down when he heard that). Apparently Christa does pay Kendra for it. All 5 votes went to Azymuth; he was surprised that Jay and Ben voted against him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast