+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Show Cancelled - **Post Spoilers from online episodes here**

Re: Show Cancelled - **Post Spoilers from online episodes here**

OK, now that we're down in the dungeon (which feels a little like a ship's cargohold), everyone has this site on their Favorites, right? :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2517820;
    OK, now that we're down in the dungeon (which feels a little like a ship's cargohold), everyone has this site on their Favorites, right? :^)
    Well....no, but I know where in the cargohold it is.

I was panicking, wondering where it would be. I braved the "Other Reality tv" and the "non-reality tv" forum.
    Thank you to those who are reporting what's going on!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Laurel can't blame anyone but herself. Jay was as good as gone, and she had to throw Ben in the pot at the same time. Stupidity...

Quote Originally Posted by Bondo;2525483;
    Laurel can't blame anyone but herself. Jay was as good as gone, and she had to throw Ben in the pot at the same time. Stupidity...
    Does this mean Jay was cut adrift? Laurel? What's the latest?

Thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2525555;
    Does this mean Jay was cut adrift? Laurel? What's the latest?

Thanx.
    Laurel is gone. Ben and Laurel got the black marks. Both got one vote and then the Captain breaks the tie. She decided to cut Laurel adrift, so she will go up against the "strongest competitors" in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Plecoptera;2525563;
    .... She decided to cut Laurel adrift, so she will go up against the "strongest competitors" in the end.
    I take it Kendra's gone too then?
    Hmmm, let's see. Must be down to Christa, Jay, Ben and Louie?

FORT Fogey

Damn good episode. I'm quite impressed with the final four, with the exception of Louie, as I don't know how he skated by to get there.

That's right, TS.

What we saw in this episode was Christa and Ben having a heart-to-heart and agreeing that Jay was two-faced, the mastermind, couldn't be trusted, and could easily be tossed tonight because Laurel would vote against him. In other words, Christa should have black-spotted Louis and Jay. It was a nobrainer. Except that Christa kept telling Ben she was afraid what Jay would do if she black-spotted him. I still don't understand that, but maybe she was just playing Ben.

Instead, when it was time to hand out the black spots, she announces that the people she chose (without the apparent consultation with the entire crew) was because one was a liar and the other one was safe. Then she lets the crew discover for themselves that she chose Ben and Laurel. Ben and Jay were both dumbfounded. Jay thought for sure he was gone.

Apparently we missed seeing the car salesman - Jay doing his magic on Christa and convincing her that Ben was the one who couldn't be trusted and didn't want to go up against her in the final.

Louie announces during pirates court that he would not turn on his allegiance with Laurel. Unfortunately, that tells Jay everything he needs to know. Louis votes for Ben and Jay votes for Laurel, which forces Christa to break the tie which she didn't want to have to do. She says she wants to go up against the strongest at the end so Laurel is cut adrift.

In the preview Jay suggests it might be time for a mutiny and that Christa has been playing Ben and Jay against each other.

With four left, if there are still two teams on the challenges, that means Christa will be opposite a team with two guys, so I'm thinking she is about to lose control.

Christa, you were so smart up until this episode.
    Last edited by Brooks; 08-14-2007 at 07:53 PM.

Thanks for the recap Brooks. I am surprised that Christa turned on Ben. I thought for sure that she could see through Jay. It is disappointing to see that she is dumber than I had hoped. She might have just lost the game with that move.

+ Reply to Thread