+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Show Cancelled - **Post Spoilers from online episodes here**

Re: Show Cancelled - **Post Spoilers from online episodes here**

Thanks for the info. For the life of me I can't get the show to stop buffering so I can actually watch it!

Where is that person who kept posting all the spoilers? I wonder if she knows who won?

I still need to watch this weeks episode. Kendra is finally gone huh? So I guess her eavesdropping didn't amount to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2509423;
    Where is that person who kept posting all the spoilers? I wonder if she knows who won?
    I hope nothing like that is posted on this thread even if spoiler tags are used.

As much as I dislike Jay, I have to give him credit for playing the game with as much skill, almost, as Richard Hatch did. This is clearly a social game. Ability may or may not be very relevant even towards the end. None of us know what the final rules will be (thanks, I suspect, to Cameron making them up as he goes, LOL), which means Jay has to anticipate without having the advantage of previous seasons to go by. The preview for next week suggests he is in trouble, but for such a snake in the grass to make it to at least final 5 is quite an accomplishment.

Loved, almost, the scene where Jay cheats at cards with Ben and cleans him for a few $thousand. A simple enough con. Who'd have suspected Jay of being familiar with it? Or Ben being that incapable of recognizing what was happening.

My wish for next week. With 5 left, the captain will blackspot 3 and the decision will be made by a single juror. (In that case, let's go for the sure mutiny!)

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2509300;
    .....Christa is getting winner's edit. So yeah, she wins.
    This will be bittersweet for me, should it turn out that way. For only the second time my early fave will have won a reality show, only to be denied watching it because of the cancellation and lack of access to the online episodes.
    Thanks again, CBS .

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2509357;
    Kendra didn't have much to say to Christa. I guess her eavesdropping didn't yield as much as Jay thought it might have.
    It was interesting to hear that Jay and Ben think Christa is a lot smarter than she lets on. She has done a great job as Captain and is well liked by the crew. I have to wonder how surprised she was by Kendra's news that Jay was worried about Christa being a physical threat.

I'm excited about the possibility of finally getting rid of Jay next week. This isn't the first time the previews have toyed with me about this, but I have my fingers crossed.

Am I the only one that thinks Laurel looks pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2509641;
    This will be bittersweet for me, should it turn out that way. For only the second time my early fave will have won a reality show, only to be denied watching it because of the cancellation and lack of access to the online episodes.
    Thanks again, CBS .
    TS, I feel compelled to tell you that Christa continues to set new standards in hotness in her bikini/open captain's outfit. Probably the real reason Jay doesn't want to see her demoted.

Whether or not she becomes the Pirate Master, I'm confident she has secured a number of modelling contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2509872;
    TS, I feel compelled to tell you that Christa continues to set new standards in hotness in her bikini/open captain's outfit. Probably the real reason Jay doesn't want to see her demoted.

Whether or not she becomes the Pirate Master, I'm confident she has secured a number of modelling contracts.
    Thanx.

well if any one watch the previews for next week it seems Ben is telling Christa the true about Jay dealing and she very upset crying and then hollers checkmate at Jay so maybe next week the snake be cut. about time for sure .

Dick Says P.O.S (avatar) Achpoques's Avatar

I watched one episode and thought it was ok. But it was on too late for me to watch it all the time.

FORT Fogey

I just got done watching all the online episodes, and I can really see why this show was cancelled. The rules of the game are so unannounced that you can really not even get a game plan going. And Jay got the luck of the draw to have the stupidest bunch of people ever in the history of reality tv to be a scammer with. They are all stupid. Azmuth knocked out Jupiter his only ally, Louie voted out Nessa his only ally, Kendra told Christa that she overheard Jay saying she was a target for him and still he stays, etc etc. Noone on this show deserves to win the title other than maybe Louie whom even in his stupidity is the only one that got the loyalty vote even though he was the one that should have went.

And I must be blind because I think Christa is nasty looking both in and out of the captain's suit.

+ Reply to Thread