+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Show Cancelled - **Post Spoilers from online episodes here**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Show Cancelled - **Post Spoilers from online episodes here**

Thanks for the recap, I'm on dial-up so I can't see the episodes either. Damn CBS for pulling the plug on this more than half-way thru. It really ticks me off!

I'm sorry Neesa got cut adrift too, I really liked her. Except for locking lips with JD, that was a poor choice, but otherwise I liked her.

Out of the ones left, I hope Jay nor Kendra wins. Jay because he is a sneaky little punk and I haven't liked him from the start. Kendra just because she is so useless on the treasure hunts. It sounds like she does absolutly nothing. It's a shame better players are gone and she's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro;2504688;
    Out of the ones left, I hope Jay nor Kendra wins.
    I've disliked both of these people from the beginning and don't want them to win either. HOWEVER if Jay wins I will be forced to admit that he deserved it the most because he did the most to actively win while most of them just left the game play them.

I love how everytime Kendra is up on the block and gives her speech, she states how much she has improved, is improving, continues to improve.

Um, Kendra.....you are still the weakest link!

When exactly did she improve during that last mission? When she used the diving mask? When she didn't help them carry any of the water? When she was useless in a team of three instead of a team of four, five, six...

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2506574;
    When exactly did she improve during that last mission? When she used the diving mask? When she didn't help them carry any of the water? When she was useless in a team of three instead of a team of four, five, six...
    Clearly you aren't able to appreciate her more subtle attributes. [/sarcasm]

Episode 9 - July 24th - I thought it rather arrogant of Azimuth to think he didn't need the black spot. See what happens he is cast adrift.

Ah... Jay makes Christa the captain. I like how she is taking all the decision making off her and on to the crew. I do hope she realizes that Jay and Ben are snakes and need to be put down.

Episode 10 - July 31st - oooh Kendra solves a clue. Then sits at the edge of the pool. At this point I do wish that Christa would get rid of Jay maybe next week.

Is it me or did the episodes just get more exciting or is is the lack of commericial and only having to spend about 42 minutes watching. Still they could have edited some more out and made the eps 40 minutes long.

Jay is unsually as it looks as if his conniving plans are working. Nessa never saw that coming. I really think Kendra will continue to be the black spot girl until the very end. I would not be surprised to see her in the final 3.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh yeah, I forgot she did figure out how many pints were in two gallons. Go Kendra!

I can see her lasting longer than some of the others. Mainly because she is so weak (swimming, running, hauling stuff, etc.) and anyone left would surely beat her at those tasks.

Also, as seen on the previews for this week's show, she overhears some rather important stuff and goes to Christa with this news. That could save her.

It would really be something if she won the whole thing, wouldn't it?

Since they're keeping Kendra because she's weak.....I surely hope the finally is not physically challenging .
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fan

Kendra finally went. Whoever said 3rd time is the charm?

It amazes me how her & Laurel have made it so far. Laurel is just as weak and she has made it off scotch free.

Christa is getting winner's edit. So yeah, she wins.

Ben could be getting winner's edit as well, and from next week's preview he may be starting to take control.

I like Laurel, especially the way she trash talked Azymuth during her tribal courts.

Louis saying over and over that he trusts Jay completely, how ridiculous is that? Although that may have saved him this week. I think Kendra was tossed because Jay knew she was a troublemaker but also knew, for now, he could trust Louie. I hope Louie's friends are giving him grief for being such a tool, LOL.

Kendra didn't have much to say to Christa. I guess her eavesdropping didn't yield as much as Jay thought it might have.

+ Reply to Thread