+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Show Cancelled - **Post Spoilers from online episodes here**

FORT Newbie

Re: Show Cancelled - **Post Spoilers from online episodes here**

Episode 10 is available. (My first post!)

Alright... my rather lengthy recap for all those who can't get it to load. Enjoy! I tried really hard to get it all, if you guys see that I missed something please add.

Ben took Az leaving hard because he felt he was his strongest ally but is sort of glad to see him go. Jay is now targeting Nessa and Ben is onboard with that. Jay wants to keep Christa around because he thinks he can manipulate her. Jay tells Ben/Christa to trick Nessa into thinking she is with them so she won't work against them.

Aside: Nothing about Cheryl but since this was already done filming didn't expect it.

Christa says they are not to be named cook because of "The curse of the galley" whoever is named cook starts talking funny. Kendra and Laurel are the cooks, Laurel does not like Kendra because she "yak yak yaks" she talks your ear off and says nothing. Ben also doesnt like her "the voice that fills in the space". Pirates saw two whales and squealed, talking about omens

Aside: Seriously? So all those times we saw dolphins swimming off the aft bow it was good luck and not because our sonar was making them horney? Sheesh, I never knew!

Jay finally comes up with some strategy. Tells Ben and Christa that if either are on opposite teams that they are to step back and point out the treasure so that Christa can stay Captain. Ben thinks Jay/Christa are too tight and its pushing him out.

Challenge (the pirates are looking mighty unwashed..ick) and Laurel gets to open it because she's never had the chance. Hidden by the ship's cooper (supplies water and expert in finding water sources). Black flag: Christa (C), Ben, Jay, Laurel Red Flag: Louie, Kendra, Nessa. Guess this means they won't have to use Jay's idea about throwing the challenge. See the look of worry on the red team, they know they don't have a chance meanwhile Ben is worried that all three are on the same side and if they lose one could go home.

Aside: If watching online do not hit the rewind because it restarts the whole dang thing!

Challenge involves row to the rocky beach, jungle trail to a stream, fill buckets with water and carry them up a trail to a bridge and use the buckets to uncover the next clue. Not even a contest in the rowing, the black crew pulls way ahead. They carry three buckets of water up a steep hill. Nessa gripes that she and Louie carried the water while Kendra just carried the flag and didn't offer to help. Clue at the bridge: How many gallons equal 16 pints (answer is 2). Kendra figured it out before anybody else and got the red team in the lead while the black crew struggled.

Go to a cave across a pool behind a waterfall. Racing over rocks and Ben slips, surprised nobody got hurt. Climb down to a 1000 foot waterfall to the cave. Get to the cave (after rock climbing), you are told that the clue is not there because the cooper wouldn't hide it where water doesn't flow. Now this is a wicked challenge. They have to search with water pounding on their heads and go underwater and can't see. Nessa again whines because Kendra does not help. She clings to the wall while Nessa/Louie search because she can't swim.

Aside: Why is she on this show if she can't swim? HELLO! Its a show about a ship. And the commercials are twice as loud as the show!! Nessa whines about wanting to win because she has the least amount of gold.

Ben finds the clue. It says get out and go back up the hill to a mud pit. Louie puts the mask on.... mind you this is the mask that useless Kendra has been wearing.... and swims under and immediately sees the clue. *ARGH!* Poor Nessa, she has to push Louie and Kendra the whole way because they are both rather weak. However, they do start to catch up and this starts to freak Ben out. Everybody catches up at the mudpit and they all start digging. Looks and sounds disgusting and then Christa finds it first, Louie tries to grab it out from under her. So Jay snatches it himself "no way he was getting that unless I was dead".

Louie feels disheartened. Christa is head to toe in mud and then just to give the nonexistent viewers a cheap thrill, she slams her face into the mud before she leans back to show off her mud covered chest and shoots the prop gun... I mean pistol.

Nessa "solid losing streak... 20K behind everybody else." She's not worried about being cut adrift because she is totally snowed and thinks she is in with Jay/Ben/Christa.

Treasure was 40K and Christa gives everybody 10K. Jay split his shin and is bleeding everywhere, he whines and Christa busts his chops over it. They keep calling Christa "sweet bear" and I find that so annoying and condescending.

Christa once again asks everybody who should go home. Jay suggests Nessa and Kendra, tell Nessa that she's a pawn. He says to lie to her. Christa says that everything she does she will blame on Jay so she can be the nice pirate and its all his fault. Jay says he completely trusts Christa. Kendra and Nessa get the black spots and Nessa feels stabbed in the back and is very pissed off, she feels horrible. So what does Nessa do? She goes to the devil himself to complain. Jay tells her that he suggested Laurel but Christa did her own thing, he says "I thought my opinion was important. Where is she going with this? Am I next?" He says he has no problem being a bad guy and back stabber. Then he says that he has no idea where Nessa got the notion that she was going to be in the final 4 with him, Ben, and Christa. MAYBE because you told her!

Kendra is campaigning hard to stay. Says that Nessa is annoying, snaps at people, and somebody says that Nessa is too strong and should go. Louie says that its not an easy choice because Nessa is so strong. Ben wants to keep Nessa because he's closer to her than Kendra but he doesn't want to be the only one voting for her and being singled out. Nessa is confused because she doesn't know whats going on and if she really is just a pawn....she's still very snowed by Jay.

Pirates court....

Wow, Christa is wearing this really tight bikini top and it makes her boobs look huge and smooshed and very in your face. No wonder Jay loves her so much. Christa claims that she chose them because it was the majority choice, while Nessa glares at her. Kendra once again says "I'm getting stronger, I won't quit.. blah blah". 5th time Kendra is there and host asks why she keeps staying? Laurel says its because she is weak but they all think that they would rather compete against Kendra in the end when its a free-for-all because they all feel they can beat Kendra while Nessa is too tough. Nessa is making faces because everybody talks about how good Kendra is at challenges, etc.

Nessa says she is flattered because she is there because they all see her as too strong. She wants to know which is better, Kendra's weakness causing them to lose or her strengths causing them to win. Nessa calls Ben/Jay/Christa out and point blank asks them if there is some sort of secret agreement and thats why she is up there. They each say no while the rest of the crew looks uncomfortable.

No mutiny ballots, man everybody looks so tense and uncomfortable. Its almost hard to watch. Nessa is sent home with all 4 voting her out. Parting words from Nessa while everybody looks uncomfortable; "flattered and disgusted with their cowardice, she'd rather run with the strong than lie with the weak. Have fun eating each other alive." She's happy to be gone because they are conniving and she doesn't want to be surrounded with people like that.

Next episode, Jay takes Ben for thousands in a card game. Ben/Jay/Christa talk about throwing the next challenge to make sure they are final three while Kendra eavesdrops and supposedly this threatens their whole game. Not sure how since its just her, Louie, and Laurel against the new triad and they aren't exactly strong players.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 07-31-2007 at 03:47 PM.

Wanted to clarify about Kendra and the mask so you all could get the appropriate mental image. Here she is clinging to the rocks with this mask on, she interviews that it was cold and she wanted to stay out of the way. She has the mask on. While Nessa and Louie are being beaten on from the water of a 1,000 foot waterfall falling on their heads. They can't see a thing, they keep diving under the water. While Kendra clings to the rocks with the scuba mask on.

Finally after the black team has run off with their clue, Nessa tells Louie to put the mask on. The very same mask that Kendra who did not search, did not go under the water, did not get beaten up by the velocity of water falling from a 1,000 feet... had on while she clung to rocks.

He puts it on and immediately sees the clue, clear as day, soon as he went under. At that point, I would have drowned Kendra.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2497443;
    Wanted to clarify about Kendra and the mask so you all could get the appropriate mental image. Here she is clinging to the rocks with this mask on, she interviews that it was cold and she wanted to stay out of the way. She has the mask on. While Nessa and Louie are being beaten on from the water of a 1,000 foot waterfall falling on their heads. They can't see a thing, they keep diving under the water. While Kendra clings to the rocks with the scuba mask on.

Finally after the black team has run off with their clue, Nessa tells Louie to put the mask on. The very same mask that Kendra who did not search, did not go under the water, did not get beaten up by the velocity of water falling from a 1,000 feet... had on while she clung to rocks.

He puts it on and immediately sees the clue, clear as day, soon as he went under. At that point, I would have drowned Kendra.
    the part about Kendra eavesdropping was when Jay & Ben was talking by their self and i did not hear all Jay said but got the ideal Jay was telling Ben they be final two if played their cards right which Kendra goes straight to christa with . since Ben & Christa both know Jay says one thing does another i hoping they trick Jay next week and he is one gone .
    Last edited by Maidenlady; 07-31-2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: remove extra k in post

I replayed it a couple of times and didn't get a very good look, but I think Kendra didn't have much mud on her at the mudhole. Everyone else was covered. Another reasons to drown her. :-(
    Aside: Nothing about Cheryl but since this was already done filming didn't expect it.
    I expected it. They could splice something into the credits. Disgraceful that they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2497360;
    .... Wow, Christa is wearing this really tight bikini top and it makes her boobs look huge and smooshed and very in your face. ....
    Okay. Now I am annoyed CBS cancelled this show.

Tribal Speak, then you probably don't want to know how incredible she looks in a bikini underneath her opened captain's uniform, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2497443;

I tried to watch this it kept "buffering" so I had to stop about ten minutes in. Thanks for the recap!

LOL TribalSpeak did you see the part about Christa being covered in mud and shoving her tight bikini top clad chest up into the air while she shot the prop gun? All I kept wondering was when the wrestling was going to start.

I like Christa, it just cracks me up how she's now getting the hot babe edit.

You know, I didn't notice that Kendra didn't really get into the mud. Hmmm.. yeah, definitely would have drowned her.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2497868;
    Tribal Speak, then you probably don't want to know how incredible she looks in a bikini underneath her opened captain's uniform, LOL.

+ Reply to Thread