+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Cancelled - **Post Spoilers from online episodes here**

Re: Pirate Master Cancelled - Effective Immediately

Click to see Spoiler:
    I think I understand why Christa would have went ahead and given Kendra the 10K because she probably knew that Az was going home. Jay had told her to short her the 10K (the treasure was worth 50K divided 4 ways and they all got 12.5K but Jay dreamt up a plan so that Christa would get an additional 10K by lying to Kendra and only giving her 2.5K with the 10K promised later when she buys the pardon from her... that part added for those who can't load it). Anyways, I think I understand where she was coming from. The pardon would have saved her if the crew had mutinied AND since she knew that Az was going home, she didn't want everybody hating her for going back on her word since Kendra wouldn't be going home (even though Jay assured her she would be!).

How can he be surprised? Poor naive guy, seriously. Jay cannot be trusted and the sooner they all realize that the better. And what was up with Nessa buddying it up all of a sudden with Jay...wow....guess since her shipboard romance is gone she's trying to find a new one?

Could we possibly start a spoilers thread so we don't have to keep doing this for those of us who plan on watching the online ones? And maybe a mod could move all our spoiler posts to it?

Re: Pirate Master Cancelled - Effective Immediately

Harmony, so are you saying that ...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Christa divided up all of her loot even though she didn't have to (at least in the short run)? The initial talk was how $50,000 was what she hoped to come out of the game with. I think Jay made it clear that if he had been captain he would have kept the money, and now knowing that the captain could have kept it all he would never have nominated Christa. My confusion must have been not realizing Jay was quite such a snake. How did Jay and Ben talk Christa into giving up so much?

Re: Show Cancelled - **Post Spoilers from online episodes here**

I think they edited out some of it but she's very interested in flying under the radar and I'm betting that Jay played up on that (since this is marked a spoilers thread..I'm thinking we don't need to spoiler tag anymore, right?)

She went into the game wanting to go home with 50K and she should have stuck to that. She's going to regret this decision. I would have kept the money. I know JD was hated for doing that but so what? At least he went home with quiet a bit of loot.

Jay interviewed that he would have probably kept the money and that he thought that Christa should too. Then I think (unless I'm remembering wrong?) he came up with a way so she could get a little extra and still "do the right thing" in her eyes.

So it could be viewed either way, he either really is a snake and came up with a way so she'd give him 12.5K OR he was trying to make sure she got more than just 12.5K since he knew she would do the right thing and split it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2489552;
    I think they edited out some of it but she's very interested in flying under the radar and I'm betting that Jay played up on that (since this is marked a spoilers thread..I'm thinking we don't need to spoiler tag anymore, right?)

She went into the game wanting to go home with 50K and she should have stuck to that. She's going to regret this decision. I would have kept the money. I know JD was hated for doing that but so what? At least he went home with quiet a bit of loot.

Jay interviewed that he would have probably kept the money and that he thought that Christa should too. Then I think (unless I'm remembering wrong?) he came up with a way so she could get a little extra and still "do the right thing" in her eyes.

So it could be viewed either way, he either really is a snake and came up with a way so she'd give him 12.5K OR he was trying to make sure she got more than just 12.5K since he knew she would do the right thing and split it up.

Correct.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Regular

Oh no!

When will I see my beauteous Picton Castle again?

And does anyone know how the whole thing came out?

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlingal;2489573;
    does anyone know how the whole thing came out?
    I wouldn't think so. The additional episodes are apparently being released one per week.

I saw the ship itself one day when I was on the ferry crossing the James River, it was here for our Harborfest and it was still painted black but they had removed that masthead. Its a beautiful ship and I got tons of pictures of it sailing..

No idea how it all came out I'm hoping a girl wins just to see Jay's reaction. I'm find it hard to believe that nobody has leaked, especially considering what happened.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2489555;
    Correct.

Ans actually a good move on her part. She had already decided to split the booty four ways ($12500 each), this way she gets a little something in return for Kendra's part. She gets the Pardon on the outside chance a mutany develops and she looks to Kendra like she was getting her a nice return for the pardon.

FORT Regular

Brooks--thanks so much for that info.

I can't watch video on my "antique" computer--but I will keep checking back here for all the latest.

Thanks for the info! That is good news indeed!
    "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast