+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Cut adrift? What a rip off. I want to see someone walk a plank.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2440969;
    I may have mentioned this last week (or not).

These people are all morons.
    And bad actors!

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2440972;
    Cut adrift? What a rip off. I want to see someone walk a plank.
    I wanted to see trial by combat.

Guess neither of us got what we wanted.

Also, if we don't get to see someone shoot a cannonball eventually, I'll really call foul.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I like the Brit version of Creature Comforts better.

the usual in reality TV will happen next week.

FORT Fogey

What an owfully staged show!

And I'm convinced that Loui is actually Rupert under different name! Or at least Rupert's twin! The resemblence and the voice are remarkable.

Did I mention how this show is?

Asmyth flying under the radar last week paid off. If Louie hadn't recognized his achievments in locating treasure, he would have not gone with the girls in the captain's vote. I'm glad it was Asmyth and not Louie. Interesting with his assuming a fake British accent when donning the coat. LOL. He's really getting into the role - at the vote even his hair was looking more scraggly.

Jay probably thinks he is the one running the ship, and Louie wants to run the ship. That will be an even more interesting face-off than Joe Don and Louie.

Asmyth broke the tie with the correct cast-off. She might have been on his team the next round. That is why they are voting off the physically weaker rather than the politically stronger. The teams change every week and you need physical strength on your side.

Was that Joe Don wearing the non-pirate swim goggles during the skull search in the river? tsk-tsk.

The team sharing of the captain's and officers' loot may make a few friends for the captain, but won't gain officer loyalty - particularly Jay. Jay is playing every political angle he can maneuver, including still being on the take from Joe Don. I can't wait to see him go up against Louie.

Who gets the Pardon next week? Please, please not evil John.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2441317;
    Asmyth flying under the radar last week paid off. If Louie hadn't recognized his achievments in locating treasure, he would have not gone with the girls in the captain's vote. I'm glad it was Asmyth and not Louie. Interesting with his assuming a fake British accent when donning the coat. LOL. He's really getting into the role - at the vote even his hair was looking more scraggly.

Jay probably thinks he is the one running the ship, and Louie wants to run the ship. That will be an even more interesting face-off than Joe Don and Louie.

Asmyth broke the tie with the correct cast-off. She might have been on his team the next round. That is why they are voting off the physically weaker rather than the politically stronger. The teams change every week and you need physical strength on your side.

Was that Joe Don wearing the non-pirate swim goggles during the skull search in the river? tsk-tsk.

The team sharing of the captain's and officers' loot may make a few friends for the captain, but won't gain officer loyalty - particularly Jay. Jay is playing every political angle he can maneuver, including still being on the take from Joe Don. I can't wait to see him go up against Louie.

Who gets the Pardon next week? Please, please not evil John.
    Missed the show ... forgot to record .. got the drift from the posts here ... but did the preview indicate someeone would be brought back -- pardoned -- next week ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

As much as a negative cut Joe Don has gotten, I really think he did the ebst he could. His way of running things were very much like the military.

I hate Louie. He is way too loud and just annoying. Get rid of him... PLEASE!

Whoever the once officer was up for eviction, I am SO GLAD she stayed.

This show is still boring.

EDIT: Oh yeah... This show's editing is so obvious! Whne I saw the red and black teams, I knew INSTANTLY the red team would win because we had JUST seen them all SPECIFICALLY in the confessionals before the teams were picked. I knew they were winning... and then the black teams sad vibes in their confessionals.

FORT Fanatic

From the sounds of the posts here, I seem to be the only one actually enjoying this show. Hell, I even taped it to watch again! But only because it's so cheesy. On Survivor, I always sense the serious tone of Tribal Council, at least it seems serious o me, but this "Pirates Court" is so ridiculous I just can't take it seriously. Then throw in the costumes and the lame "cut adrift" thing at the end, I find it all highly entertaining. I do like that they have a chance to win some money along the way. I always feel bad for some players, ones I like anyway, on Survivor, that play 30 days or so and don't win anything. I know they get a weekly amount, but I mean in prize money.

I also like Louie. I think he is hoot, though I can see how you might think he is annoying.

I can't believe they didn't black-spot Joe Don. A guy that kept half the treasure, twice, and you let him stay? Why?

+ Reply to Thread