+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2444290;
    Would that include hungry sharks swimming underneath???
    And the pirate dressed in a steak loincloth?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2444345;
    And the pirate dressed in a steak loincloth?

Mental note to myself... Do NOT drink while reading FORT!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1;2444373;
    Mental note to myself... Do NOT drink while reading FORT!
    Good thing I wasn't drinking when I read that.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

So I finally watched this episode (and yay I am caught up from last week.. but its started all over again.. I will never be caught up! LOL) anyways, I'm not sure what to make of it. Is it just me or is the editing all over the place? It just felt so disjointed like bits and pieces were cut out and put somewhere else because somebody thought it "read" better there. Can't pinpoint an exact instance but more like an overall impression.

Alright so JD finally got dethroned and yet it felt very anti-climatic. Sheesh, what a let down. Louie..needs...to..shut..up! I've about had enough of him.

Azymth is funny. I loved the fake accent and the hosts reaction "do you have an accent?" and something a long the lines that it came with the coat and hat. Very funny stuff, A has a wicked sense of humor.

I would have sent Cheryl home. Why? Because she is loyal to JD and that will not change.

At this point I'm mainly watching this show to admire the ship and the scenery and for the most part ignore the contestants.

Overall? A huge letdown, The Apprentice seems more pirate like than this show (and I can't stand that show lol)

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlingal;2443590;
    Nobody looks good in a sports bra.

Certainly not the um lady pirates on the Picton Castle.
    I beg to differ, and I think it should be mandatory that Nessa always wear one.

What happens to the money when people are kicked off? If JD is kicked off will he keep his share of money? There isn't anything clear about keeping the money. Will the last person standing get what is left? If each treasure find is divided up what will be left for the (cough) winner? Anyone, how does this go? Can't say I really enjoy this mess of a show.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands;2445052;
    What happens to the money when people are kicked off? If JD is kicked off will he keep his share of money? There isn't anything clear about keeping the money. Will the last person standing get what is left? If each treasure find is divided up what will be left for the (cough) winner? Anyone, how does this go? Can't say I really enjoy this mess of a show.
    I think this is clarified on the main show thread, but it was stated on the first episode that you keep all money that you get, even if you're kicked off.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2444422;
    I would have sent Cheryl home. Why? Because she is loyal to JD and that will not change.
    I doubt that her loyalty to JD goes very far. She mentioned once that it was in her best interests to go along with him as an officer, but she made it pretty clear that she was looking out for #1.

JD has alienated most of the crew and Cheryl can play JD by saying she will act as though she is distancing herself from him to get closer with the others. In reality she will be distancing herself from him while keeping him on the shelf in case she needs him later.

Thats a good point and I can actually see her doing that. I was a tiny bit (rather grudgingly lol) impressed with her "keep me" speech. She was the only one who said something other "cause you love me and I love you guys" or some variation on that tune.

Is it too early to start kicking out the serious competitors? Those that you know will beat you in the end? At what point do you start thinking like that? Because if you wait too late to take somebody like Cheryl or Azymth out... you may never get them out because they will dominate.

Do we (or they for that matter) have any idea how the End Game will work for this show? Is there a benefit to keeping the lame and annoying? It looks like they are really working on that ship. I wouldn't want to be a strong person forced to do more than my share because too many of the leftovers aren't capable.

+ Reply to Thread