+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I find this show entertaining.I do not think anything about it should be taken seriously,except the money. Azmyth's fake English accent was corny ,but I think he was just trying to get into the spirit of the show.
    It will be interesting to see the contestants figure out winning strategies. That is one of the main things I like about watching Survivor.This show has some different aspects to it,which are unfamilar to the contestants. So they will have to think of the best way to advance themselves in this game.Jay so far seems to be shown working a strategy the most ,although it could backfire on him.

FORT Regular

As I've said before I am entranced by the ship and can't see enough of her.

And for some reason they are hardly showing her at all.

The poor lady certainly doesn't get to hoist anchor and spread her sails much if at all.

I think they've been out of harbor twice? And both times they stayed in sight of shore.

Not exactly "sailing the bounding maine" IMO.

I have yet to identify with any of the players except for when one of them exhibits the joy being on such a vessel can be.

Sean's decision was one of the few interesting events on last night's show--the repercussions could be entertaining and far-reaching.

Not many of them are acting in a very "pirate-like" way--Jay's attempts at double-dealing being one of the few exceptions. It will be interesting to see how long he gets to stay around.

I am waiting for some real alliances to form--which could make the game quite interesting if they decided to form mutually beneficial contracts regardless of which weekly team they're on.

I'll be back next week--if for no other reason to gawk at the Picton Castle. Long may she sail the waves--if they ever let her out of harbor that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlingal;2442204;
    I'll be back next week--if for no other reason to gawk at the Picton Castle. Long may she sail the waves--if they ever let her out of harbor that is.
    That is so true. I checked out the website and found it quite interesting the changes they had to make for the show. The history behind this ship is amazing from fishing trawler and mine sweeper to center piece of the Pirate Master

I am entertained by this show. I would do some things differently ... namely have the evicted/ousted/banished pirate walk the plank.

I love to watch Louie, he's delusional but fun to watch.

Joe is double dealing, and now he is confronting someone who he thought he paid to be on his team ... hmmmm ....much like JD did with that "this is not a bribe" money.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I hope the challenges get harder. They seem almost too easy.

I love the english accent and I think that they should all start saying Arrrrgh.

FORT Regular

Momsunshine--I think we should all start saying "Arrr."

And we should be allowed to watch the show only after we've put on way too much eye makeup and are wearing only sports bras.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

<---------- wouldn't look good in a sports bra.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

OK, Uncle D, we'll give you a pass.

I assume if the lagging team catches up they can tee off of whatever the front team appears to be doing (let alone where the camera crews are pre-stationed, LOL).

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2442529;
    <---------- wouldn't look good in a sports bra.
    I think you should send a picture and let us be the judges of that.

I am surprised at how comfortable the "pirates" are in the rigging. I haven't noticed a crow's nest or whether anyone has been in it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2442927;
    I think you should send a picture and let us be the judges of that.

The moment the shutter clicked you'd hear the tear in the fabric of the universe. I don't think any of us want that to happen. .
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread