+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The spoiler thread **SPOILERS**

The spoiler thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2455251;
    Don't they eventually have to change this nomination/voting system? I mean this system means that SIX crew members can't vote--the Captain, the two officers, and the three nominees. Eventually they'd have like... one person voting. It would be ludicrous.

Actually... come to think of it, eventually they'd have NO people voting. When there's only six people left in the crew. What do they do then, wrestle for it?

Wow. Big Brother sounds EXTRA cheesy this year.
    ok since this is the spoiler site guess it ok to post this in answer to your question . They be bring back all the cast off in the red team boat later in the shows as a white crew and I am not sure how it going work but do know
    that all those that left be back except maybe John do not know why he not back and it may be he just not been seen in the boat yet .but I do know the rest is all there along with some more going this next couple weeks .so it should be around EX 9 when you see white crew . if they be there every week I do not know only know they show them agaist the black team in one
    picture.
    Last edited by MissThing; 06-29-2007 at 01:45 PM.

Re: The spoiler thread **SPOILERS**

I don't think this has been mentioned.

My listing shows tonight's episode as not starting until 9 pm EDT and no episode next week.

FORT Fanatic

Not sure if this is a spoiler (or if anyone is even reading the PM threads anymore) but the commercial for this weeks show confirms that the ghost ship with past exiled pirates comes into play this week. That's about all you can tell from the 30-second spots, but maybe it will shake things up a little.

I don't know if I can post myspace pages but on Nessa's myspace littlestpirate there are a number of PM cast members. I think it was Kendra's page that had pics on it of a viewing party and Nessa and Kendra were pretty chummy with Asmeth in the photos.

There's a picture of the final 6 lurking on the internet. The final 6 are divided into 2 teams of three, and in this picture, the teams are in their boat. This is the picture:

I know it's little, but it's the only one I can find.

Anyway, this site says that Louie, Christa, Jay, Ben, and Laurel are visible in the picture (I can only see Christa, Louie, and Ben in the picture, but I trust them). So that means Kendra and Nessa are in trouble.

Also, the same site has information about what teams each of the pirates will be on in the future. For the next episode, all they know that Christa is on the black team since she's the captain. For the episode after that (episode 11), they claim that Ben, Christa, and Louie are on the black team. Does this mean Christa will remain captain? Maybe. Then they also claim Jay will be on the red team on that same episode. That leaves one other person to be on the red team (I think, because you know, two people on one team isn't a lot). I'm thinking that one other person is Laurel.

ETA: Okay, one more spoiler.

On the final episode, there's going to be 4 people left with 2 teams of two. Then supposedly after the teams search for treasure, one of the pirates gets cut adrift mid-way through the episode. Then the final 3 battle it out for the last treasure. There's a screenshot of Laurel going across a rope bridge alone. Is she in the finale? Or could it be Christa?

I think it looks like Laurel.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-25-2007 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2489829;
    There's a picture of the final 6 lurking on the internet. The final 6 are divided into 2 teams of three, and in this picture, the teams are in their boat. This is the picture:

I know it's little, but it's the only one I can find.

Anyway, this site says that Louie, Christa, Jay, Ben, and Laurel are visible in the picture (I can only see Christa, Louie, and Ben in the picture, but I trust them). So that means Kendra and Nessa are in trouble.

Also, the same site has information about what teams each of the pirates will be on in the future. For the next episode, all they know that Christa is on the black team since she's the captain. For the episode after that (episode 11), they claim that Ben, Christa, and Louie are on the black team. Does this mean Christa will remain captain? Maybe. Then they also claim Jay will be on the red team on that same episode. That leaves one other person to be on the red team (I think, because you know, two people on one team isn't a lot). I'm thinking that one other person is Laurel.

ETA: Okay, one more spoiler.

On the final episode, there's going to be 4 people left with 2 teams of two. Then supposedly after the teams search for treasure, one of the pirates gets cut adrift mid-way through the episode. Then the final 3 battle it out for the last treasure. There's a screenshot of Laurel going across a rope bridge alone. Is she in the finale? Or could it be Christa?

I think it looks like Laurel.
    That picture of Laurel walking the rope bridge was from an episode a few weeks ago when both teams had to cross that bridge on the search for treasure and look off of clues on the bridge, and Laurel was ahead of her team so she crossed first.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;2490479;
    That picture of Laurel walking the rope bridge was from an episode a few weeks ago when both teams had to cross that bridge on the search for treasure and look off of clues on the bridge, and Laurel was ahead of her team so she crossed first.
    Alright, I guess the site was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2490482;
    Alright, I guess the site was wrong.
    Doesn't mean the site is wrong, they probably just needed a random pic of a voyage and it so happened to include Laurel, and it was assumed that was part of the finale episode since that was what they were talking about. Who knows, I could be wrong and it could be Laurel crossing another bridge. It didn't hit me 'till afterward that that was a scene from before, so I wouldn't worry about it

I never really got into this show but I hope Christa wins.

Teams for episode 11:

Black Team: Christa, Ben, Louie
    Red Team: Jay, Kendra, Laurel

Both Ben and Jay have over $60,000.
    The next highest is Christa, who has about $38,000.

Boy, wouldn't that be funny if the red team wins and Kendra is captain. WooHoo!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast