+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

6/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until 12 midnight Eastern. Thanks and enjoy the show!

Re: 6/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Uh oh... there's a bit of Jay foreshadowing. Jay's too cocky about playing both sides... and what's her chickee's just called him on it in a PI.

Noooooooooo, don't go, Jay!

FORT Fogey

They should have gotten rid of Joy last week.

The preview foreshadowed a win for the black team and J.D. Considering the lead that team has, I wouldn’t be surprised.

What bothers me is J.D. complete lack of leadership skills and understanding of subordinates. For all his bragging about the military and how he can run things…he really is clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by IronDragon;2433390;
    The preview foreshadowed a win for the black team and J.D. Considering the lead that team has, I wouldn’t be surprised.

What bothers me is J.D. complete lack of leadership skills and understanding of subordinates. For all his bragging about the military and how he can run things…he really is clueless.
    You're right.

I don't understand the crew rations. Why aren't they trying to catch fish or crabs, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by IronDragon;2433390;

Yea I was thinking the same thing...I didn't watch last week since I was on my CBS boycott...but since they are giving us more Jericho...lol...I thought I would check this out....this captain may have been in the military, but since I live next to a major military base and while the officers usually have some things easier..they arent able to get away with doing NOTHING..all that will create is making people mad...lol...he needs to show some sense and get off his high horse or I don't see the crew letting him stay much longer
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Do they get to keep that money no matter what or can they lose it?

FORT Fogey

Now that they know there will be two new officers, someone needs to be smart enough to use it to their advantage. Keeping the same two people probably won't work. It's better to get two more people on your side so you have a majority.

I was in the Navy and I dont see how JD can claim that he is a better sailor (or whatever) because he was in the Navy. Unless he was a Boats (I had to crack up at the way they completely misused that term) I don't see at all how this could have been an advantage.

I have to agree that he is without a doubt the worst leader I have ever seen and clearly he didn't get very far in his Naval career or he would know that you have to take care of your crew in order to instill loyalty.

Can't wait for him to walk the plank!

I shouldn't be here, we're under a severe storm watch. But I am watching Pirate Master.

Geez, Captain JD ought to start sharing that money with his crew. Maybe not ALL of it, but if he kept half and shared out the other half, it would go a long way to keep him in charge. It's not like everyone signed on to sail with him, he more or less lucked into it.

Hmmm, he shared some with the losing team, and Alexis is bitching about it. Woman, you were on the LOSING team, you shouldn't be getting ANYTHING.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast