+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 6/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The scientist, I mean Chippendale Dancer *SNICKERS*, would have stolen the money. You know he would have! Or at least tried to anyways. No way he would have played by the rules.

So you know why the crew didn't care that he stole all the compasses? Because they aren't really navigating the ship so why would they care? That scientist ain't too bright, now is he? LOL

So basically they have absolutely no reason to keep JD around and yet they do. Interesting.

Looks like next week Jay (the one and only Boatswain Mate cause the rest of them aren't deckhands too) is going to try and bride the others for some reason or another. Hope its to get them to throw the challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2435848;
    Thanks, JR, that answers my question. Now the only question remaining is, why the heck are they keeping JD?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2435253;
    The man needs $40K to pay off his credit cards? He thinks he now has enough?
    I hope he figured on the AFTER taxes amount, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2436533;
    I was hoping this too, but you never know.

I can't blame the Captain for wanting to keep as much of the Captain's haul as possible, but don't understand the need to treat the crew badly. The smart thing would be to make the crew as happy as possible - at least content - while racking up the loot. That way they are less likely to want to get rid of you.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2435737;
    .... or can the crew mutiny without the vote of the captains assistants. ....
    This question has been resolved. Read back a page or two.
    Last edited by Tribal Speak; 06-11-2007 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2436533;
    Do you think JD is that smart? He isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2437465;
    Do you think JD is that smart? He isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box
    Ok I not been on here latey but thought I clear up a few things since everyone seem confuses on keep Captain Joe Don .1st when voting if you been black mark you do not get vote . Joe Don officers do not vote as Captain does not vote only rest the crew members but if you vote for mutiny
    then the officers must vote and they must vote to mutiny with you
    now since the first officers are getting 5,000 out of each week wins as long as Black (Captain team ) wins do you really think they going want vote him off
    they making 5,000 a week plus have no work and good bed plus good food with captain so why should they risk that ? no way it happen . now only chance for another captain is a red team win .then red team picks the new captain and that captain pick his own officers.
    it been said that Caddo did not state it had to be from red team if captain wants officers from other team since after money split each week the teams are dismiss as red & black teams they all just crew again.
    now on the money and J.D I think he was joking on the credit card debt as he was laughing when said it.
    many are letting his role in this show be seen as the real guy .
    They had a article over Jokers about Joe Don he was in the service and is trying to use how he was taught to run the ship like they did the soilders in service but he is a smoker jumper who fight forest fires in real life and from all I read about him he very good person who help save people lifes in fires and I do not belive by article on him he a dead beat by no means
    now I going to post a spoiler for this week but it going be on another post so those that do not want know just do not read .
    enjoy the show

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maidenlady;2438901;
    ...thought I clear up a few things since everyone seem confuses on keep Captain Joe Don...
    Is this Ashton Kutcher?

I, and most of the people posting in this thread, were not confused. However, I'm no longer so sure about myself.

I will say this, I do think JD may have spoken in jest when he implied the extent of his credit card debt required $40,000 to pay it off.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I wasn't confused either but thanks and I thought the whole voting/officers thing was hashed out a few pages back?

I don't think he spoke in jest, I think the man is that stupid. He has zero people skills, zero leadership skills, zero likeability factor, so I have no doubt that he also has zero financial skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2434973;
    What kind of snakes did we decide they were? I'm just curious. I did a search for water snakes in that area and came up with a rather large list. ICK! LOL

Im going with them being Mussurana snakes because there are 6 different types down there and they only attack other snakes but they sure look scary and they are water snakes. But.. Im not a reptile person.. I'm into birds! LOL
    I'm weighing in late as I was away last week and just saw last weeks episode.
    Snake lover here...if I saw a pit like that I'd be in there trying to catch the snakes for a better look, if not for the fact that I might be missing out on some cash by wasting time !
    They aren't water snakes, they are various kinds of pythons and constrictors, except for the snake with the horizontal bands that I didn't recognize. The ones I did recognize aren't all ntive to the area for sure, and I'm not sure any were.
    As mentioned, they most likely wouldn't bite unless someone directly attacked them. I imagine the producers made sure all the snakes were well fed or possibly even refigerated to make them relatively inactive anyway.

I do find this show a little slow, but to me Survivor is always a little slow too to start with. Add to that the fact that this is an all new deal, so none of the players has seen past seasons. I do hope that as they get used to the game, the players will begin to start scheming and plotting!
    I think this show could be very entertaining if the crew starts thinking a little more creatively.
    I do really want to see Louie go. Yeah, JD isn't the best captain in the world, but Louie is like a broken record..."Vote to mutiny", then doesn't do it. Nor is he trying very hard to talk anyone else into it, as far as I can see. If he thinks JD is so very horrible that he can't stand it anymore, and that the money he's been getting is so awful, there were tons of not so obvious ways he could have thrown that challenge to ensure that JD would be demoted.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread